The Provisional Hero License Exam

The next day was a day of slight chaos.

"Dadzawaaaa, why can't I bring Asuka and Mamoru? You already made me keep them in Principal's office." Izuku pouted and Aizawa let out a tired sigh and rubbed Izuku's head. This was clearly not the first time Izuku asked this.

"Because, Izuku," Dadzawa explained, "if we bring them, the hell children from not only our school but also other schools may not be able to stay composed after seeing real animals that aren't usually pets. Besides, someone may be allergic."

Izuku pouted some more before saying, "Fiiiinnnnneeeeee."

Dadzawa rubbed his head once again. "Good, now go get anything you need. We are leaving in five minutes."

Izuku turned around and went to his room.

"Sorry, guys," Izuku apologized, "you can't come."

Asuka let out a quiet trill while the ears on Mamoru's head drooped. Hiiro, who happened to be there, just stared at him and meowed.

Sometimes, Izuku thought that the animals had some sort of intelligence quirk.

"Are you guys gonna be fine?" Izuku muttered, mostly to himself.

Food, check.
Water, check.
Toys to keep them busy, check.

Hmmm. Nothing else.

Izuku grabbed his phone and a small bag, with food and a water bottle, along with a notebook and pencil.

"Well, I'm leaving! Bye!" Izuku waved to his animal friends before shutting the door.

(What Izuku didn't know was that the animals all glanced at each other when he closed the door.)

Izuku headed back out to the living room and to the front door, where Dadzawa was waiting, checking his watch.

"Ready?" Dadzawa asked as he looked up from his watch.

Izuku nodded. "Mhm!"

"Then let's go."

----------

When Izuku and Aizawa got there, although it was ten minutes early, someone was already waiting there.

"Hello, Aizawa-sensei! Hello, Aizawa Izuku!" a blue haired boy said as the two approached.

"You're really early. Also, call me by my given name! It's easier!"

"I pride myself on arriving early to avoid confusion and delay! I will remember that, Aiz-Izuku! I don't believe that I introduced myself yesterday. Iida Tenya is my name. Nice to meet you!" The first part of this was emphasized with robot-like karate chops by the blue haired boy.

"Same!"

While the two chatted, several people came to the school, trickling in. Dadzawa quietly noted everyone who arrived.

Once the time to go had arrived, Dadzawa cleared his throat. "I'm going to be taking attendence, if you're here, say here. Aoyama Yuuga."

"Oui, here."

"Ashido Mina."

"Here!"

"Asui Tsuyu."

"Here, kero."

The list continued down until Aizawa snapped the notebook in his hand shut (where did he get that?).

"If everyone is here, get on the bus. You all have an exam to do. Well, most of you anyway."

Tweet! "Let's line up in an oderly fashion of two lines, sorted by number - "

"Iida, everyone's getting on the bus anyway," Uraraka pointed.

"Ah, so everyone is... let's get on it as well!"

"Mm!"

Izuku sat down near the front, in the row diagonal from the front row right seat.

Dadzawa was the last to enter the bus. His eyes scanned the bus before he finally sat down.

"No yelling, blasting music, anything that doesn't make sense and the like. Understand?"

The class somehow managed to nod simultaneously.

"Good. Now I'm going to sleep."

"What happened to not sleeping on the bus?" Izuku heard someone mutter before the bus began to move.

"Alright! We're on our way!" Yellow-haired guy cheered.

Izuku seriously needed to learn that kid's name. Oh wait, didn't Dadzawa called him during roll call?

You see, this was why he needed to pay more attention to what was happening around him. It made Izuku wonder how he used to be 'Guardian, Protector of the Forest' only a few months ago.

"Hey, Aizawa."

...

"Aizawa?"

...

"Earth to Aizawa Izuku?"

Izuku jumped. Oh, so those words were directed at him and weren't some way to wake up Dadzawa from his midday nap. Dadzawa needed a better sleep schedule.

"Are you gonna do the Hero Exam?" a spiky-haired guy said... Kirishima! Yeah, Kirishima said.

"Are you crazy? Why'd he do that if he's only been starting officially yesterday? There's paperwork and he hasn't even known about this shit since last week, tops. As much as he's.... adequete, there's no way," Bakugou interrupted.

"You never know!" Ashido pouted.

"Ah, Kacchan's right, I'm not doing it," Izuku chuckles awkwardly. "I'd have to take it next year. And it's not that much use to me, no quirk and I'm not planning to be a hero."

"Why not? You'd be really good at it."

Izuku shrugged. "It's cool and all, but I don't wanna do it all my life, you know?"

"I can understand that, I guess."

"Holy shit!" Someone in the back yelled, gaining their attention. "It's a bee!"

Long, long, LONG story short, let's say Dadzawa was a bit ticked off.

After getting the bee situation sorted out (only have gaining several frightened children and ringing eardrums), the bus stopped at a building.

"Everyone off. This is our stop. Get ready to graduate to chicks."

"Hell yeah!"