Let's Observe!

"Alright, class," Aizawa said as he entered the room, dragging his yellow sleeping bag behind him, "I have an announcement to make."

The silent class stared at the teacher as he continued. "There is gonna be... a visitor of sorts. He will be here to watch the class doing their daily activities. Depending on how comfortable he is around you guys, he may stay longer."

Iida raised his hand.

"Yes, Iida?"

"Approximately how long will the visitor be here and how should we act as he observes us?" Iida asked, his body stiff as ever.

"He will be observing you until the end of the week, which, I should remind you, is the Provisional Hero License Exam. Your actions should be as normal as possible, don't bother acting. It'll seem like he's not even there," Aizawa answered.

Hagakure raised her hand and waved ot back and forth to make sure Aizawa saw her sleeve move. "What's the visitor's name?"

"His name isn't going to be disclosed yet, if he decides to stay, then it will, considering he'll be your classmate."

"What?" The entire class yelled.

--------------------
Earlier...

"So, have you made a decision?" Nezu asked.

"Um, not really," Izuku said. "I don't know whether I should go to Support with Mei because she's cool and so are her inventions, General since I want to be a teacher but don't know anyone there, or Hero but there's Dadzawa, Kacchan, and the others."

"Well," Nezu said. "That is certainly a pickle. But, you do like analysis when we work together, correct?"

"Oh yes," Izuku nodded, "it's so interesting to pick apart quirks down to the bone and then figure out what's best to do, it's so fascinating and - I'm rambling, aren't I?

"Great job on using some of the words we learned a few days ago!" Nezu praised and Izuku smiled. "But, I have a solution. You will be in the hero course part time and support course part time!"

"I'm what? Is that possible?" Izuku tilted his head.

"You'll be in the hero course and the support course! For most of the day, you'll be with Class 1a and when it's time for them to fo their internship and that Provisional Hero License Exam, as well as towards the end of the school day, you can work with Hatsume. I'm sure that she'll appreciate all the new ideas analysis can give her. You won't have to worry about her classmates too much - she has her own lab."

"I don't know about Class 1a too much, besides Kacchan and Dadzawa," Izuku mumbled.

"Then let's observe them! My camera can certainly come into play," Nezu replied.

"Okay then," Izuku nodded.

"Great," Nezu clapped. "I'm sure that those two will be happy. We can start our observations today!"

"Today?!"

--------------------
Aizawa POV

And that's how Aizawa got into this situation, with a bunch of shocked demonspawn in front of him.

"We're finally going to fill up number 20's seat!" Kaminari said excitedly.

"Technically, it's Shinsou's old seat before Mineta was moved to General Studies," Jirou reminded him.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Gee, talk about forgetting someone," Shinsou muttered nearby.

"Sorry, Shinsou!"

Shinsou sighed. "It's fine."

"I have a question!" Mina asked, hand in the air.

"Go ahead."

"When do they start observing us? Like, today in the afternoon, tomorrow, when?" Mina questioned.

"Actually, he's watching you now."

"What?!"

Oh good grief, here they go again.

"He's watching us now?" Kirishima said.

"And I'm sure he's either laughing at us or wondering how stable our mental health is," Shoji replied.

"What mental health, kero?"

"Tsu, no. That isn't making the situation much better."

Bakugou was strangely quiet, thinking in his head. Or maybe he figured out who it was. Aizawa sometimes didn't know with that kid.

"Quiet down," Aizawa said and the class instantly became silent once more. "With that said, make sure you don't do anything stupid or illegal," like always, "and we'll start with our lessons. Cementoss is running a little late, but he'll be here shortly. Bye."

Aizawa walked out of the door.

That's when he could hear them start talking again as he closed the door.

Yeah, he totally deserved a pay raise. Maybe he could get coffee jelly.

--------------------
Meanwhile...

"They're very energetic," Izuku said, biting the bottom of his lip in worry.

"Yes, they are. Will you be okay with that?" Nezu asked.

"Mei is energetic as well, and sometimes Kacchan is too. I don't know about a whole class. Also, they're loud. Not all of them, but most of them are loud."

"We can adjust those headphones of yours," Nezu began, "to block some, but not all of the sound."

"That might be nice," Izuku thought out loud. "Dadzawa deserves a raise for dealing with this."

"I'll think about that," Nezu nodded, amused.

Maybe he should check his cameras more often.