Ah Yes, Nicknames for Kacchan

"Hello! My name is Aizawa Izuku, it's nice to meet you in person"

Izuku bows as the room explodes. Wow, it really is louder in person. It's loud. His hands start fidgeting in his pockets and his eyes dart around -

"Quiet down, you hellspawn," his dad grumbled as he activates his quirk, instantly quieting down the class. Whoa, that was so cool...

A hand was raised and Dadzawa nodded.

"Did you adopt him?" Kirishima tilts his head. "Last time, he was Midoriya Izuku."

"I'm not Midoriya," Izuku unconsciously protests.

"Oh, sorry, that must've been offensive," Kirishima apologized, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine," Izuku mumbled. Maybe he was getting too sensitive.

"Alright, sit down, problem child, I've got a class to teach." Aizawa pats his back and Izuku goes to his designated spot.

"Hey, Kacchan!"

"Kacchan? That's cute."

Some people in the room giggle as Kacchan turns a bit red from both fury and embarrassment.

"Shut the fuck up! I'll destroy you!"

"You love us too much for that, Kacchan!" one person yells.

"Yeah, Kacchan!" The room dissolves into giggles.

Izuku turns to Kacchan. "Did I say something wrong?"

The room bursts out laughing again, only stopped by a certain man with a certain erasure quirk.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey. I'm really not feeling it for this story. Should I continue with the original plot and summary or should this just be a found family/crack book? I need inspiration.