Chapter 15 - Tell Me Everything

Start from the beginning

"He told me about Kade. I wish I could remember him. Drews middle name is in honor of him" I told Jason and he nodded.

"So we got into some trouble with another gang and Kade ended up dead. We were all torn apart and everyone wanted to wait a while before we did any revenge. But I was so pissed off, I wasn't thinking. I wanted revenge right away so I forced the guys to go after them with me or I'm going alone so they came with and we got set up and I ended up getting arrested again. We all thought I was going to be in there for life. It was a mess. There was a whole trial. The word was going around about it and your parents found out. They showed up at the count house and that's when you and your dad stopped talking like you used too. He was so angry with you for running away with me, for being with someone like me. But your mom, she held your hand and was there for you. That's when she admitted that when we ran away she figured out who I was and she still didn't care. She noticed how in love we are and supported you every step of the way. Time passed and it's a really long story that I don't want to get into right now, but I got out and we ran away to where we live now. Before we left, you found out you were pregnant so it was perfect time to go start a new life somewhere else. Again. But we've been doing amazing here for the last five years" He explained. I took it all in.

"Wow" I quietly said as I thought about it.

"Our love for each other never went away, never lessened. All eight years, we have been completely in love." He told me.

"Now how do I know you're not lying?" I joked and he started to laugh.

"I guess you don't" He joked back. I laughed too. "But for real, you're my everything. I would do anything for you. I seriously don't know what I would do without you. No words can even describe the amount of love I have for you, Angel." He told me and I felt myself blushing again. He reached over and grabbed my hand into both his hands. I looked down at our hands before looking up at him again. "Everyday I will tell you everything about us and I'll make sure you fall in love with me all over again. I'll never let you go. I love you so much. I know you can't say it back because you don't remember loving me, but I will keep making sure you know how much I love you. I'll forever protect you and our son. I hope one day you can remember the love we share" he said then kissed my hand softly before pulling both his hands away from me.

"I believe you. I feel safe around you already. Just keep telling me about our lives together. Tell me about me" I told him.

"It's a good thing I can talk about you forever" he said with a smile and I smiled again. "What first, baby girl?" He asked and my heart fluttered at the nickname. I basically started brand new yesterday and I'm already crushing on him. I can't even say it's because he's my husband because I do not remember him at all. But he has me crushing on him already.

***

"And this picture is from a vacation a few years ago." Gigi said as she handed me a picture. It was a picture of a bunch of us in front of a waterfall. "That's me, you, Jason, Hunter, Travis, and Cameron." She told me.

"Is that the day we got lost?" Jason asked her. I looked up at her to see her smile and nod. Jason, Gigi, and Travis are here showing me old pictures.

"We got lost?" I asked them. They all laughed.

"Cameron read the directions wrong. We got lost in the middle of no where" Travis explained.

"Here's another picture from that trip" Gigi said as she handed me another picture. It was of Jason and I. We were standing by the water fall and it looked like we were laughing as we held each other.

"We look so happy" I said as I kept staring at the picture. "I wish I remembered us" I quietly said.

"You will" I heard Jason say in the same low tone I just spoke in.