♡SPECIAL 7-WISHES♡

Start from the beginning

      "There she is!" My mom coos while walking into the front room. "There's the birthday girl!"
      "Hi, Mom." I reply before hugging her and trying to head further.
      Keyword: trying.
      "Not yet." She says while letting Bug inside.
     Here we go again. I think with a grin and a hazel eye roll.

     Bug grins while grabbing a blindfold from the nearby bookshelf and handing it to Mom.
      "Really?" I question while being turned around and seeing nothing but the cloth.
     "Yep!" Bug's voice meets my ears before I'm carefully led to the dining room.

     I bet there's a cake. I think to myself as I'm sat down. Maybe either Eijiro again...maybe Katsuki? Well, they might've done Taishiro. Dad would go all out. I think with a grin as I place my hands in my lap.
      "3...2...1..."
      "SURPRISE!" My family, a few friends, and a few family friends all cheer as they untie the blindfold.
      I give a small gasp at the Katsuki-themed cake with the two numbers on top.

      "Better enjoy it. I got black dye all over my hands." My dad jokes while showing me his dyed fingers.
      "You made it, so yeah," I claim with a grin before looking down at it.
      My dad lights the candles before they sing the classic song.
     "Make a wish and blow out your candles." My older sister, Lex, jokes as she looks at me.

     It's just a bunch of pookie-duke. I think with a small eye roll before closing my eyes. I wish I could be with my characters in Tease Me and have the best time. I think sarcastically before blowing out the candles.
     FWOOOOOH!
     "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell as the wind whips at my face while I fall towards the long awaiting ground. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!" I think as I near the ground as I see sparks quickly flying to the area where I would land before I die. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I curse rapidly while covering my eyes with my small hands. It was a good birthday until now. I give a yelp as strong arm hold me before a weird feeling meets my stomach.

      "Hey, are you okay?" An unfamiliar voice meets my ears as they hold me close.
     What...the fuck...happened? I think while peeking between my fingers.
      "(Y/n), who is—She is naked." A voice I never thought I'd hear beyond a screen, says as I hear it come to a stop.
     "Naked?" I mimic in confusion before looking down at myself. "Where the hell are my clothes?!" I exclaim in confusion as I use my arms to cover myself.
     "Sorry, side effect of my quirk. We didn't need you dead or blown to pieces." The girl holding me claims in the red, white, and (f/c) {or} yellow-themed hero costume says.

     I don't know a character named (Y/n). I think confusedly as I look at her.
      "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU FALLING OUT OF THE SKY? WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MORON ARE YOU?"
     Katsuki? I think curiously before looking over the girl's shoulder to the group. No fucking way.
      It's Katsuki, Eijiro, Hanta, Mina, and Hitoshi.
     I must be dreaming.

     "Are you okay? Did you hit your head?" The (h/c)-haired girl asks me.
     "I'm fine. Confuzzled but fine." I reply as I start to get out of her arms but stop. "Uh, clothes?" I question while looking up at the unfamiliar character.
      "Right, sorry." She responds before looking at the others. "Ei, can she borrow your extra shirt?"

      "Sure. I don't think I smell too awful." Eijiro states while going over to a bag before walking over with a hand covering his eyes and the shirt in his outstretched hand.
      "Thanks, Eijiro." I say while quickly grabbing it from him before pulling it over my head.
      "Uhhh, yeah. No prob." The false redhead says with a confused look to me.

     "Now that we're face to face."
     Shit. Katsuki. I think with dread before my shoulders are held tightly.
      "Who the hell are you? And how do you know our names? Are you working with-"
      "I would have zero reason to work with villains!" I claim while wiggling out of his grip by lowering and twisting out of his hold. "But if I told you how I know you, you wouldn't believe me. Especially you, Mister High and Mighty!" I scoff while looking at him.