Nothing is as it seems

The contest was won. She was off to meet the cast from the hit series. She was going to the reunion. And some of her friends were going to be soo jealous. She would have to take loads of photos. Especially with George the one, all the girls had posters on their walls.

She was going to be on an adventure. Her whole world was going to change. She was going to be on it every reunion shape.  She was going to meet them. She went to you go over there by plane. She did not know what was going to happen. She didn't even expect. Her whole world was going to change, but it wasn't for the best.

 It was a good start off with. When she arrived she went to a hotel it was a posh one. She was so excited by it. Everyone was friendly to begin with, how they treated her and gave her food.  When she arrived at the show it was is still so exciting. She had the interview in front of everyone. The cast was nice to her behind the scenes. But as soon as it started to die down a bit and they were coming back for the second day, then things began to change. She did not understand their intentions. The look in their eyes adjusted a bit natural to tilt their head slightly. She did not need to start with.

The creator came and said hello to her. She was friendly to them and said hi. But the mode it continued the new changed. It was not what she was expecting. None expected delay in her flight back to Britain was one. When she started, when things turned, she wasn't aware of what was going on around her at first. But it did. The day after found herself locked in her room in the door. She called for help, but no one did not arrive.

She started feeling different inside of her. The whole thing was a little bit off. She wondered what she drank earlier that evening. Something was not right in her, and then she heard footsteps. It sounded like a guy coming up the stairs. She called for help to open the doors. That's when she knew things were not right. It was the actor that played the antihero who looked at her. She wondered what he was going to do.

"Come with me," he said, a big grin on his face. She looked at him he pulled her up harshly. She tried to ask what was going on. Then she entered the room. She recognize the symbols on it. It was from the show when they made a sacrifice, the supernatural element of the show. 

"Can someone explain something to me?" she asked. A few snickers came, she couldn't understand what was going on, they were actors, weren't they?. "Please, can someone answer my questions?"

Her family did not know what was going on. It was not what they thought was going to happen. They said she had not answered her phone in a little while, and they were starting to get worried. They tried calling her, but they couldn't get through to her. It wasn't like her.

Eventually, someone answered her phone. They said she had an accident and would treat her in hospital, her family got scared. It twists as if things were different. They rushed over to America. When they go through, she looks ill when unconscious. Like she was asleep.

Ever since then, things have never been the same with her. No one could take place what happened. The whole group said they were sorry; they did not know what had happened. They said she had wandered off then was feeling ill. She was soo quiet and stared into space.

She would picture what happened in her head and all the events that happened those days. Over and over again. Was it real, or was it in her head?

Maybe she shouldn't have gone to the reunion at all.