My Californian guy

There she was, standing in front of him. An American TV star from her childhood. The goofy guy that helps the main character. The lovable one. He was known for also a few other roles and a film series. Here in the UK trying to get out of the spotlight. Her an Autistic, British woman who knocked his phone in the water.

"I can't believe that", he snapped at her. She felt sad that she had upset her hero. "Now I have no way to contact anyone", he continued as he kicked a stone into the river.

"There are other ways", she whispered. But, of course, there were. He glared at her. It felt like she upset him. It felt like it stung her. She would have crouched down and rocked.

"Just watch what you are doing next time", he snapped again, still looking into the water. She slowly walked back. She could leave him. 

She began to walk off. His voice raised behind her. It hurt her. She hated the feeling. He began to jog to catch up with her. She darted off as his voice became distant. He wasn't what she thought he would be like in person. He wasn't her problem. She could look after herself. But then did he know where he was?. Did he have anyone to talk to here?.

She turned around. She didn't hear him come up behind her. 

"Why did you run off?" he asked, his head tilted. He was a lot older than her.  

"Because I just did", now snapping back at him.

He realised she knew this country better than he did. So he thought for a moment. She was an odd woman. He thought back to his life back in the US.

His housemates wouldn't know his phone was gone. And they believed he was in rehab. His brother sent him over to do it. He would probably not notice.

He smiled at her. "I was meant to go somewhere, but I can't do it now". Her eyes widen. He was asking her for her help.

---

There was an agreement. And now it had been two weeks, and he was still sleeping in the shed. And she had a pillow line to stop the funny business. He could have slept on the floor. But his shoulder would hurt. But she wouldn't let go of her bed.

He watched her. She was sleeping peacefully next to him. Two weeks and his whole world was changing. Only yesterday, he found out she was autistic. It explained things and did not explain things.

He was questioned on his knowledge about Hollywood.

"Do you know..." she would say to him. Or " is she nice?".

Her dad was glaring at him the whole time. He now realised he was protecting her. He didn't have room in the house for a guest. Also, he didn't have any money either. He would be stuck in a way for at least a month. He wondered if they would wonder if he was missing after two months: Hollywood, his brother, his housemates.

She was lovely when she was quiet. His head started to recover a bit. All the questions. He still didn't know where he was, apart from in her dad's shed. And that was the guest room. He was lying next to her.

A shift happened. "What are you doing?" she asked. He sighed.

"Planning how to get out of this miss-" he looked at her as she frowned. "-Sorry, it is for me", defending himself.

---

There was a plan. Suppose he took the girl around the UK. Her dad would help him. To which she was soo excited about. She got to see part of the UK she hadn't seen before. And he had never been anywhere apart from her house and the airport.

Jack hoped he would be able to have his own space again. He felt like he was stuck. He tried to tolerate her. It was hopeless

On the other hand, Ellie-jo was thrilled that she shared a bed. Her dad had no clue who he was. And accepted the fact she met online. And that's how Jack ended up in bed with her. A little white lie.

She stared at him, trying to work out why his voice sounded familiar.

"Ellie-jo, we are going to go on a trip around the UK. And that's that" Jack sternly. She just grinned at him. It was like a dream come true—him all to herself.

---

Jack's brother was glad he sent him to the UK. He wouldn't know anyone. And he would be away from his two housemates. Hopeful, it would work all the years of dodgy activities. All the celebrities he wound up with. He was constantly phoning up all the time to sort him out. And how the rest of them distance their selves.

He was unaware that Jack wasn't where he was supposed to be. No, he felt like talking to him further down the line.

---

Ben (also known as Benny) and Jay had the house. It was great though Jack was far away. The ring leader as everyone thought of them. Know to local police. And they could snuggle up in bed more together. Spread out even more over the house.

They had no idea what was happening in the UK. Well, he was in another country.

"Do you think he is OK?" Ben to his partner.

"Probably. You heard what his brother said," Jay said before doing a mocking voice. "Eventually, he will see what you are and leave you two" Idiot", Ben laughed at it.

"So who's driving licences have we got to recreate a film?" Ben planted a kiss on Jay. Jay smiled as he was kissed.

"No idea", he replied.

---

Jack had given in to a game called if you could create a series. It had been days in the making now. Benny would be a fairy, and he would be a warlock. And there would be a school in the states. He also wanted to be lead, as it was his series.