Isolation vs Visitation

Start from the beginning

'It's visitation day, isn't it?' Phoenix asks reluctantly, his laughter and happiness subdued by the thought of Jordan having his way with me again.
I feel myself sober up from our brief spell of joy as well.
Jordan was trying for a baby, with every visitation came the new emotional scars of being raped which always left me drained, agonised and feeling filthy.
'Yeah. It is'
'Come here baby,'
I clumsily shuffle myself over to Phoenix and nestle my head into his strong, warm neck. The smell of him shrouds over me like a soft blanket and I automatically feel safe and as though nothing and nobody could hurt me. Of course, I knew that within the next two hours someone most certainly would be doing just that but for those few moments, I relished in the comfort.
'I love you' I murmur, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his neck.
'I love you too darlin'
Oh how I loved when he called me that.

We stayed in that same position, my head nestled into the crook of his neck with Phoenix's chin resting lightly against my head, until Garrett and his little slave came to fetch me.
'I'll see you soon baby, just think of us okay? I'll be right here' Phoenix whispers as I am wrenched away from him.
I am tossed into a wheelchair and as I am taken from the isolation bay, I can't help but to let out a sob. I hated this.

I hear his dreadful voice before I see his vile face.
'She's been mostly behaved but she seems to like pissing Garrett off,'
'Thanks, I'll make sure she gives him an easier ride' Jordan answers as I am wheeled in to view. A mile wide grin curves his mouth upward and I felt my stomach drop.

'Hey baby girl! You're looking as beautiful as ever,' He beams, leaning down and pressing his slimy lips against mine. I try to retract but he presses his large hand at the back of my head, making sure I couldn't.
He never had handled rejection well.

Slipping his hands under my arms, Jordan hoists me to my feet and allows me the 'privilege', I use the term lightly and in the most sarcastic way possible, to lean my full body weight against him. With one arm around my waist, he guides me into the same dreaded, private side room with the lockable door. I always felt nausea swirl deep in my gut as I crossed over the threshold, the brass 407 door sign almost taunting me as it reflects my ashen face.
I am tossed onto the bed callously, as though I was nothing more than the shit on the bottom of his shoe which I suppose, in his eyes, I was.
'I've heard you've been causing a bit of trouble with the charge nurse here,' Jordan speaks as he unbuckled his belt.
I swallowed hard, choking back the tears of anger that so desperately wanted to fall. I hated this so much. I stare rather gormlessly at the wall, wanting nothing more than for it to open wide and swallow me whole. Which is what I would soon be expected to do with Jordan.
'Is that true sweet pea? Have you been pissing off Garrett?' His tone had acquired an arctic edge, one that conveyed his warning loud and clear. 'Answer me or I'll make this far more painful'.

'Yeah' I murmur, assuming that he would reprimand me for not answering him the way he liked. I'd left the 'Sir' off the end but I didn't overly care.
However, I am taken aback when Jordan merely replies with a 'Why?'
'Because he is a pompous twat' was my very blunt and to the point, response.
Adding to my surprise, Jordan actually laughed at what I had said! I almost rolled off of the bed in shock!

'To be honest babe, you're not wrong' He jested, his usually harsh tone, softer, almost playful.
'I'll need to flog you for disrespecting the tit though, you understand don't you babe?'
Jordan was sat beside where I was slumped and as he spoke, he pushed a loose tendril of hair away from my eye.
'Not really. If you agree with me, can't you pretend you've punished me? I can give a mean performance,' I ask, half foolishly, half deadly serious.
'You're very sneaky baby but you're getting flogged no matter what your pretty little mouth says'.

Jordan tauntingly kisses the tip of my nose before reaching for the tape he had left on the shelf above the bed. He tears the end from the reel and begins to guide the reel around my ankles, which he expertly holds together with his other hand.
Once they are tightly bound and my knees are in the same condition, I am hauled into a sitting position as Jordan began to unbuckle the rear of the straight jacket.
To have my hands free after a full day of them being bound across my body, it was beyond refreshing to stretch and crack my knuckles. Though, said luxury didn't last long as my wrists were then bound together around the bar of the headboard which was above my head.

Jordan strips down to his boxers before tearing a strip of tape from the reel. He leans over me and tries to place it across my lips.
'No, please. I'll be good, I promise' I implore. I hated being gagged, especially when he got so aroused and covered my nose with his hand too.
Jordan hovers over me, his eyes flickering back and forth as we gaze at one another. Was he really contemplating it?
'You make one sound of complaint, and I'll smother you til you can't breathe. Understand me?'
I release the breath I had been holding and nod like a madwoman. He crumpled the strip of tape and tossed it aside which I was grateful for.

He takes his boxers off and reveals his extremely large girth. However, I can't help but notice how flaccid he is, especially given that in all the time as his partner and his prisoner, I had never once seen him limp.
He stares at me, enraged. In a flash, he slaps a dry wash cloth over my eyes and secured his belt over it and around the circumference of my head to hold it in place.
'You fucking bitch!' He manically screams, throwing an unwarranted punch into my abdomen. From natural instinct, I try and pull my legs to cover my stomach but with the immense layers of tape holding them still, it was a futile and foolish attempt.
'Jordan, I didn't do anything! Please!' I cry as he digs his nails deep into my thigh, easily drawing blood whilst he drags them down to my knees.

He stops temporarily and I hear him scuffling about. My heart is racing and I could only internally pray that he was not collecting items to put inside me, that shit really did fucking hurt.
I feel his weight press down on my legs once more and I feel his fingers painfully pinch my nostrils together, cutting off my second supply of air. Naturally, my mouth pops open though I truly wish it hadn't.
A fluffy and smothering material was shoved inside, sticking repulsively and annoyingly against my cheeks and my teeth. Before I can spit whatever it was out, the tape is implemented and for good reason.

Jordan wasted no more time. He thrusted his now hard dick into me and violated me savagely. I tried to do what Phoenix had said, honest I did but the agony radiating through my lower half was just unbearable and all I could do was scream stifled screams.

Half way to Jordan orgasming, it dawned on me that he only got turned on when I was bound, beaten and vulnerable. If I was free of any of that, then he was unable to become aroused. He really was a sick fuck.
He continued to thrust, verbally admiring how roughly my body was jolting with each of his violent and agonising penetrations. 

As Jordan came close to his orgasm, I thought only of Phoenix and how different our life together would be if we had have met before Archer and I went to the hospital. As I saw his face in my head, I couldn't help but sob. How could he love me? I was filthy, used and raped regularly. How could he love such a thing?

Jordan had his big finish but I was too emotionally and mentally exhausted to stay awake for his ridiculously juvenile bragging. So I stayed silent. The need to end my life was trying to claw its way back, it always did after he finished inside me. However, the urge to be free of this life and to live a happier one with my true love, was far stronger.

I was going to get Phoenix and I free.

So I'm back!! I'm so sorry everyone - my son and I have been really unwell recently and it's taken a while to get better. We are on the mend now though!
I've made it a longer chapter to make up for the delay! I hope you all enjoy - although it is brutal xx

Thank you so much for your continued support! Much love to you all!

Word Count - 2346