He crawled down and swiveled his tongue over the nipple lightly and then pulled it with a teeth. Pete moaned loudly calling out Ae's name and then realized they were at home and their voice could be heard outside. He immediately bit down his bottom lip trying to hold the moan inside.

Ae was now sucking the pink bud making Pete arc his back and curl his toe while pressing them onto the mattress as the pleasure was too much to handle. Ae moved his hand towards the other nipple and started to rub it and pinch it while his mouth was latched onto one.

He then switched the places moving his mouth to the other nipple and letting his hand play with the abused one. Pete had his hands fisted into Ae's hairs and he was pulling them making Ae get turned on even more. Ae lowered himself a little more till he reached the navel.

He dipped his tongue inside and then drew a circle around the edge before pulling away. Pete felt the inside of his stomach tickle and his hands clutched onto the sheets. Ae repeated the same movement again of dipping his tongue and circling it before pulling away. Pete clearly understood that Ae was teasing him. Unable to sustain the moans any longer, Pete finally asked, "A-Ae, can I..... Err... I.... Can I suck you off?"

These words almost made Ae froze and he looked up at Pete with hooded eyes. Pete was a sinful beauty himself. Ae hovered over him with his face just inches away from Pete when he asked, "Are you sure about it?"

Pete nodded in response and then blushed as Ae looked at him longingly. Ae moved a bit and sat up allowing Pete to try something he was willing to do. Pete got up and then moved to sit on his heels. Ae leaned against the headboard while Pete made himself comfortable between Ae's legs as he wrapped his soft fingers around the thick hot member of Ae.

He mustered up all his courage as he slowly kissed the angry red mushroom tip before he licked the whole length. Now, it was Ae's turn to moan Pete's name. He placed his hand over Pete's head as the cute guy slowly took the whole length in. This was his first time for giving a blow job and he wanted to give his best.

Pete started to slowly bob his head as the length moved inside his mouth. His fingers were wrapped around the base while he tried to take in as much as possible. The warmth of Pete's mouth was making Ae lose his mind and he closed his eyes while moaning Pete's name. He pushed Pete's head more trying to make him take the whole length inside.

Pete gagged in between as this was a completely a new experience for him. But he put in all the things he had learnt to satisfy his fiancé. He massaged the balls in between and Ae could feel himself in the paradise. Pete increased the pace and soon Ae was on the verge of climax.

"Pete.... Aaahhhh... I am going to comeeeee..." Ae said as he trembled and soon emptied the whole load into Pete's mouth. The cute guy gagged but managed to swallow everything that his fiancé gave him. He coughed a few times while Ae was panting heavily trying to catch his breathe.

Ae opened his eyes and looked at Pete. "You are amazing", he said and pulled Pete into a kiss. He could taste his come on the lips of the cute guy. His hands trailing to squeeze the butt cheeks and then spread them.

Pete pulled back and whispered, "Lube and condoms are in the nightstand." He then hid his face into the crook of the neck of his lover while Ae was a bit stunned. Pete had managed to get everything ready without Ae's notice.

"Babe, did you....." Ae trailed at the end of the sentence and Pete took the hint to reply, "Ae, don't ask when you know everything. You make me feel shy." Ae placed his fingers on Pete's chin making him look up into his eyes.

"Still shy after everything you have done?" Ae teased making the cute guy whine. Ae let out a small laugh and then planted a kiss on Pete's forehead.

He moved his hand towards the night stand and then grabbed the bottle of lube. He popped it open and smeared some of it on his hand and then spread it evenly over his finger. He lowered his hand towards the back and slowly circled around the rim muscles. Pete flinched at the contact of the cold touch when Ae slowly pushed the finger inside.

Ae could feel that the finger slid in smoothly and he looked at Pete questioningly. Pete blushed and then spoke in a very low tone, "I did a little preparation earlier." His cheeks turned red after confessing his actions.

Ae smirked and then pushed three fingers inside making Pete bit on his shoulder. It was a bit sudden and Pete didn't get time to realize what Ae was planning to do. Ae moved his fingers inside stretching the hole open while his other hand moved to caress the sides of Pete.

After sometime, Ae managed to hit the soft spot of Pete and the cute guy moaned. After finding the pleasure button, he kept on teasing it until he was satisfied. After stretching the tight walls for quite some time, he finally removed his fingers replacing them with his length. He covered his throbbing member with the latex and applied some lube over it.

Pete wrapped his arms around Ae's neck as he lowered himself over the hard rod. The length was slowly taken in breaching through the walls making Pete bit down on his bottom lip in order to prevent him from screaming. Ae was holding on to his waist knowing that Pete was in pain and was peppering kisses wherever possible.

Ae groaned in pleasure when his length was finally buried inside the tight walls. Pete took his time adjusting to the thick length and Ae kept his patience all throughout. After a while, Pete started to move slowly, raising himself up before slamming back down on to the hard rod.

His length was rubbing against their bodies as he moved. Ae pulled him closer, sealing their lips and preventing him from moaning. Pete was moving his hands over Ae's back scratching the skin as he felt the pleasure and wanted more of it.

Ae tightened his grip around Pete holding him tightly as their sweaty bodies moved against each other. The pain was now turned into pleasure as Ae's hard length was hitting onto Pete's prostate making him ask for more.

Ae started to move his hips trying to meet the movement of Pete. The pace got accelerated as Ae increased his speed and Pete had to move with the same intensity. Pete felt his legs getting weak and Ae held his waist holding his weight helping him to move.

Ae broke their kiss trying to convey, "Peteee.... Hahhh... I am.... Ummm.... I am going to comeeee...." Those words were spoken against Pete's ears making him tickle. He pulled Ae closer and maintained the same speed while he replied, "Ummmm... Me too Ae..."

Soon, Ae reached his climax filling the latex while Pete ejaculated painting their stomachs. Pete let his body collide against Ae as he was drained off all his energy. Ae helped him lie down after pulling out his length. He then discarded the used condom and then grabbed a piece of cloth to wipe them off.

After cleaning themselves, Ae got on to the bed and lay down beside Pete. He pulled the cute guy closer by wrapping his arms around him and kissed Pete's forehead affectionately. "I love you" He whispered as he caressed the soft skin of the guy who was half asleep. "I love you too Ae." The soft reply came from the other person who was already drifting into dreamland. Ae let out a sigh as he closed his eyes waiting for sleep to take over as he held Pete closer to him.