"Neither could I" said Kirishima.

"Hang on" said Izuku as they stopped walking.

"I lost the kid" said Izuku.

"Izuku, we lost" said Kirishima.

"Is, uh...?" Izuku said.

Ochako then ran over to him.

"Oh, good" said Izuku.

"Oh, my god!" said Ochako as she hugged Izuku.

"Oh, my god!" said Ochako as she started crying into Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku kissed Ochako's cheek, and they headed inside the compound.

"It's ok" Izuku said.

It then showed Mineta sitting next to Mina on the steps on the ship's entrance. They both gripped each other's hands tightly.

"It's been 23 days since All For One came to Earth" said Iida as it cut to them inside the meeting room of the compound. It showed holographic screens of all the people who were snapped. Ojiro, Bakugo, Tokoyami, Melissa, David, Mirio, Momo, and so many others.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did..." said Camie.

It showed Izuku, sitting in a wheel chair with an IV bag hooked up to him, looking at a holographic screen with Kota on it.

"He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. All For One wiped out..." said Camie as it then showed Kendo looking at a screen with Aizawa on it.

"...50% of all living creatures" Camie said.

It then showed All Might sitting in another room and looking at the ground.

"Where is he now? Where?" Izuku asked.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through" said Kirishima.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Izuku as he pointed to All Might.

"Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which, of course, he did, but there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?" said Mineta.

"Honestly, until this exact second I thought you were a stuffed animal" said Izuku.

(A/N: Since Mineta doesn't look like a raccoon in this, I figured Izuku wouldn't mistake him for a teddy bear. He's short enough that Izuku would at least think he was a stuffed animal of some sort)

"Maybe I am" said Mineta.

"We've been hunting All For One for three weeks now. Deep space scans and satellites, and we got nothing. Izuku, you fought him" said Kirishima.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store. That's what happened" said Izuku.

"Ok" said Kirishima.

"There was no fight, cuz he's not beatable" said Izuku.

"Did he give you and clues, any coordinates, anything?" asked Kirishima.

"Uh" Izuku then sputtered.

"I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming" said Izuku.

"Izuku, I'm gonna need you to focus" said Kirishima.