"Uh-huh" said Luke.

"You know, if it wasn't for the existential terror of staring into the literal void of space, I'd say I'm feeling a little better today" said Izuku.

It then cut to when Mina was examining Izuku's stab wound.

"Infection's run it's course, thanks to the Blue Meanie back there. Oh, you'd love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic" Izuku said.

It then cut to when they were trying to repair the ships's engine.

"So, the fuel cells were cracked during battle and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge and bought ourselves about 48 hours of flight time" Izuku explained.

It then cut back to the ship floating through space.

"Uh, but it's now dead in the water. Thousand lightyears from the nearest... 7-Eleven" said Izuku as it then cut to Izuku offering Mina the last amount of water they had, but Mina let him have it.

"Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning... and that'll be it" said Izuku.

It then cut to Izuku looking out the windshield of the ship and into space.

"Ocha, I know I said no more surprises, but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like... Well, you know what it looks like" said Izuku.

It then cut back to Izuku sitting in the cockpit.

"Don't feel bad about this. I mean, actually, if you grovel for a couple weeks... and then move on with enormous guilt..." said Izuku as he put his head in his hands and sat there in silence for a few moments.

"I should probably lie down for a minute. Go rest my eyes" said Izuku.

"Deku..." said Ochako.

Izuku sighed. "Please know... when I drift off, it'll be like every night lately. I'm fine. Totally fine. I dream about you" he said.

"Because it's always you" he whispered.

He then switched the helmet off. Then he put on a jacket, and laid down next to the helmet, and fell asleep.

Mina then walked over to Izuku, checked to see if he was still alive, sat him down in a chair, and left the room.

"So wait, I just die?!" said Izuku.

"Nope. Watch this next part" said Luke.

It then showed a bright light shining on Izuku. Izuku opened his eyes and saw a bright glowing thing in front of the ship.

The light cleared a bit to show that it was none other... than Itsuka Kendo.

"It's me?" said Kendo.

"That's right. You're Captain Marvel in this" said Luke.

It then cut to Earth, where we see Kirishima in the bathroom of the Avengers Compound, shaving his beard.

He looked in the mirror, when suddenly the whole building started shaking.

It then showed Kendo lifting the Guardians' ship and flying above the compound at night.

Kirishima, Camie, Iida, and Sato ran outside to see the ship, Ochako was already outside looking at it.

Kendo then placed the ship on the ground.

Mina and Izuku stepped out of the ship. Kirishima ran up to them.

"Couldn't stop him" said Izuku.