"Is it alright if I leave you here with Pete? I've gotta go do some paperwork." Nat asked.

"Yeah sure I'm fine here, go do your work." Amelia smiled, feeling slightly better after seeing Pater and Alpine. "Thanks again for looking after him Peter, I just... I think it would've been too much for me." Amelia admitted.

"Don't worry about it, I love looking after the little guy." He rubbed Alpines furry belly and chuckled to himself.

Amelia peered at what Peter was working on, something technical but she couldn't make out what. "What you working on anyways?" She changed the subject.

Peter put his tools down and put the device in his wrist, "it's my web shooter, but I'm trying to get a faster shoot time on the web." He aimed his arm up at the corner of the room and shot a web. "Yes! Two seconds faster than last time!" Peter jotted down the new time in his note book. Amelia looked up to the corner of the room to see a pile of webs stuck to it, seeing that Peter had clearly been doing this for a while.

"Sometimes I forget that you're Spiderman." Amelia chuckled to him. "You're like what... fifteen? And you're saving the world."

"Well I'm actually eighteen... my birthday was nearly two months ago" Peter bypassed the comment, going back to fixing his web shooter, "and I'm not saving the world, I'm just the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman."

"Hey you know what would be cool?" Amelia pondered to him, Peter nodded his head holding the screwdriver in his mouth. "You should let me take some photos of you swinging round sometime." Amelia continued to cuddle Alpine in her arms.

Peter dropped the screwdriver from his mouth and caught it in his hand, "holy shit that would be awesome! I mean obviously I wouldn't be able to post the anywhere because then people would know who I am, but that would be so better a cool!" He babbled. "Oh my god, you could get me doing some really cool poses, oh and we could get some of me swinging down the halls, and we could get some shots of me tying up Sam and Bucky-"Peter stopped babbling instantly, "crap I'm sorry, I didn't think, I..."

Amelia's face dropped, forgetting for a small moment what had happened to Bucky. "It's okay Pete, I uh..." She could feel the lump in her through settle as tears started to build up behind her eyes.

"Amelia?" Loki's voice entered the room from behind her, "I didn't realise you were here, I would have come up sooner." Loki made his was towards her, instantly sensing the shift in atmosphere.

"It's fine, don't worry about it, peters been keeping me company." She sniffled and smiled at him, trying to hide her pain. She noticed that Loki wasn't wearing his usual Asgardian attire. "How come you're wearing... normal clothes?" She once again changed the subject, seeing Loki dressed in a hoodie and joggers.

"What... it's comfortable." He shrugged, "or would you prefer something more like this?" A green beam rose from his feet, changing his clothes as it did so. He changed back into his more usual looking Asgardian clothes. "Better?"

Amelia tutted, "oh come on, you look surprisingly normal in a hoodie."

"Okay fine, have it your way." He smirked and shifted back to his other clothes and perched himself next to her. "Peter, would you give us a minute?" Loki gestured for him to leave. Peter agreed and grabbed most of his things, carrying them off to the lab, Alpine following him.

Loki leaned back into the couch and hooked his arm around Amelia's shoulder. She instantly fell to pieces in his arms, letting out a well needed sob. Loki pulled her in closer, wrapping his arms tighter around around her, making sure that she felt safe. "Hey... it's okay, I'm here." He stroked the back of her hair as she sniffled into his chest.