"If someone had told me that the bullet was meant for me I would of left" I argued.

"I don't care" he murmured.

"You're ridiculous" I scoffed and he got up from the chair. I got up as well and stood in front of him, my ass against the edge of the table.

"Loose the fucking attitude" He gritted and I smiled as he walked closer to me.

"No" I answered and he wrapped his hand in my hair pulling my head towards his face. "Loose it or I'll bend you over this desk and spank you raw" he threatened and I trailed my finger down from his chest to his gun holder.

Pulling out his gun, I pressed it against his abdomen. "Yeah?" I questioned and he held my hair firmly in his hand. I winced at the burn in my scalp but I pretended it was fine.

"You wouldn't shoot me" he said and I smirked turning off the safety in his gun. "Try me" I whispered and he tightened his hold on my hair.

"Don't test me" he said and I went up on my tippy toes. Brushing my lips against his ear, I nibbled on his ear lobe.

"Maybe if you didn't act like an asshole I might actually respect you" I whispered and he let go of my hair and grabbed my throat.

His fingers squeezed on my blood flow and I let out a quite whimper, clenching my thighs.

"If you keep being a brat I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow" he threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh fuck off" I muttered, pushing his gun back in his gun holder. He let go of my throat and I held my middle finger up at him as I exited the room.

Slamming the door shut, I walked down the hall to Dad's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he muttered and I pushed open the door. Stepping into his room I went over to his dresser and bent down.

Looking at all the guns I took his assault rifle and he stared at me as I reloaded it.

(Marcus's gun)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Marcus's gun)

"What are you going to do?" he questioned and I looked at him.

"I'm going to let out some steam" I answered and I walked out his room holding the gun in my hand.

I walked down the stairs and then went down the stairs that led to the basement.

Stepping in I looked at the shooting range and then at all the targets. Positioning myself in front one, I aimed the gun and fired a shot.

"Asshole" I mumbled firing another shot.

"I fucking hate him" I mumbled again, aiming right at the head.

"Bitch" I muttered when I missed the target.

I fucking hated him.

"Avery" Java called out and I turned back to look at him. He raised his eyebrows at me and then looked at the gun.