I hear a gasp behind me, we look at a wide eyed Lilly. Momma are you two dating?? We all laugh. I turn around and kneel to her level smiling. No honey were are not, its just how uncle Kyle and i talk... we joke around, like you know already we have been friends since we were about your age... so thats 20 years of friendship... Kyle groans, and I look at him questionably. He shakes his head. That just makes me feel old man... has it really been twenty years already? Fuck i feel like a old man!! He comments. Language!! Lilly shouts at him making us laugh. We all were having a great time and soon dad pulls us to their car. My parents and Lilly came in moms car and Kyle and i drove with our motorbikes. At the restaurant we were talking and joking around just enjoy family bonding time...

Hey!! Janet its our ten year reunion next month you going? He asks cautiously. I sigh and shake my head. Why not? i know high school for you was shit! But won't it feel good to show those fuckers what you did with your life showing them you're better than them, i want to go but i wont go without my sassy sidechick please Jay... I need you... But lulu you know i hate those fuckers after what they did and treated me...

Lilly slams her hand on the table shocking us we all stare at her shocked. Momma thats not what you've been telling me to do... You said to never run or hide from my fears but to stand up for what you believe is right, but now you do the opposite... where's your morals now... You are... strong, beautiful, and a very good equestrian, and the best mother in the world... And officially a doctor now... So if you don't go then, i will and i will tell them all what a beautiful person you have become!!! She was shouting by the end. I grab her cheeks and kiss her all over. God i raised a smart beautiful sassy child. I love you baby, i whisper in her ear, making her giggle and wrap her arms around me.

The next morning i took a shower and went downstairs, everyone was fast asleep still, the downside of being use to waking up at the Crack of dawn going to work at 6am and then going to college at noon for 4 hours then going to my second job at 6 till 10. Now i feel so lost... I quit both my jobs, my studies were finished so i had no need for them anymore... Now i can relax and decide if i want to apply for a real well paid job or open my own practice... Good thing about having the two jobs was that i have no student loans so i am in no rush to get a job, first get my life back on track again.

I was busy with making the last 2 pancakes, when Luke comes strolling into the kitchen with a sleepy Lilly in his arms, once they realised its my famous blueberry shortbread choc chip pancakes, Lilly jumps down, making him stumble, and ran to my parents room. Nanna!!! Pops!!! Get up quick!! Mom made my favorite pancakes!! She screams down the hall while running inside their room, knowing we won't eat till everyone's at the table. While i finish up, Luke sets the table, singing along some tunes. Lilly comes back about to grab a pancake when i slap her hand away. Ah uh wash your hands first little lady. She sighs and runs to the bathroom almost running my parents over. Hey hedgehog apologize to your grandparents or no pancakes for you!! i shout after her. I hear a sorry from the bathroom making them nod and walk to the table.

Dad kissed me on the head while i hug him and i hug and kiss mom on the cheek. Good morning, did you guys sleep well?? They nod and said thank you as i set their coffees in front of them on the table. I set two plates stacked with pancakes on the table. Lilly comes barging in jumps on her chair grabs 5 of them and start to decorate them with everything on the table from syrup, to honey, jam and ice-cream etc. I've given up on lecturing her on too much sugar, she usually eats more healthier... So i allow it once in a while. I shake my head at her and she gives me a sheepish grin, knowing how i feel about her habit of her unhealthiest choice of breakfast. So what's your plans for today jay? Dad asks. I dunno... was thinking on checking the fenches real quick... Lil said she spotted a few places where it needs some fixing, then exercise the horses and clean all the tack and tackroom and go from there why you asking?