After 3 days
ON VIDEO CALL WITH TAEHYUNG
Angel’s smile faded the moment she saw his exhausted self. A sudden guilt rushed through her veins for calling him via video call. She was covered under her thick blanket as her head was resting on the head rail of her bed and he was lying on his hotel room bed. A faint smile appeared when her vision was clear to him.
“Hey sweetheart”
She smiled back weakly as her worry was gradually building up inside her chest which was throbbing badly
“Hi”
Her sun kissed voice made his heart flip numerous times.
“Did you over worked yourself?”
She asked in extreme concern and he noticed it as he smiled so beautifully to her.
“n..not really, tomorrow is our first show. The show is happening after decades and all the members want it to be remembered by our fans. It has to be memorable and a delightful experience for us and the armys. We have given our all for this particular show. We have worked really hard. It has to be a hit.”
Angel’s eyes never left his presence when he was saying all of those things. She noticed his eyes glittered while saying about his passion for tomorrow, his dream to see millions of armys after so long, his work and his devotion for armys. She felt proud and her heart flattered while staring at his angelic face. His perfectly curved features were glowing even though he was so tired. His double eye lid and monolid which had a mole underneath was brightening eventually causing her to feel so much more than love. The mole under his tulip shaped and puffed up lips was taking her breath away. A man can be this much god like. She wondered in amazement. Her lips pursed and she bite her lips a little while admiring him. he noticed and a tint of red crimson shade delighted against his cheeks. He was indeed blushing.
“angel, are you somewhat staring?”
She giggled making his heart skip millions of beats one after another.
“Oh yes, can’t I?” she teased he chuckled to hide his blushing expressions.
“What were you doing?”
He changed the topic to hide his flustered self.
“Preparing to sleep, tomorrow, I will have to attend a seminar which concludes my all day shift in the office”
He got serious and said sheepishly
What kind of seminar?”
He asked and pulled his pillow near him and embraced it, preparing to sleep in between their conversation which they were doing since two days now. Sleeping while talking to each other.
“Actually the CNS Company are opening their new branch here in Seoul so we were assigned to interior their new office from A to Z. So we thought of doing something eco friendly as these days offices require more preferably comfortable spaces instead just canteen to spend time during break an…”
She noticed he was in deep sleep as she smiled cheekily seeing him sleep while pouting his lips. A tear drop fell from her eyes. She so wanted to say that she missed him already. Her heart has become desperate to see him.
“I miss you”
She whispered and cut the call to sleep peacefully while reminiscing their previous memories of being together.

That weekend,
“Please do it na?”
“No”
She denied getting all flustered up. He wanted her to go under the blanket and open her flashlight near her face so that he can take pictures.
“Pictures at midnight! Seriously!”
She exclaimed and he whined
“Please”
She sighed at last and did what he said and he started singing an English song with wrong lyrics, as she was chuckling and the flashlight was moving near her face. Meanwhile he took some amazing pictures of her laughing moment. They both were laughing loud. After some time she kept laughing but he became quiet and kept staring at her self. She was so purely smiling which was causing him to blush uncontrollably. Butterflies were flying here and there inside his stomach. His eyes trailed down from her chocolate orbs to her sweaty nose to her plump lips. He felt his heart just flipped upside down in need of her. his heart started desiring her so passionately as his eyes became dark and she noticed after some time.
“why are you looking at me like that”
She whispered with her honey sweet voice and his eyes soften. Such rush was going through his emotions and his reactions. He was miserably missing her yet it was only 1 week which ends. How can he live without her for 1 and a half month almost? A tear fall his eyes though he tried hard not to cry in front of her. She looked at the tear drop and felt helpless for not wiping that particular painful ink.
“I need you”
He said and she smiled hard to hide her painful expression but finally ended up crying miserably. He cried hard to see her crying
“I need you too”
He then kept staring at her and she did it too.
She then said
“Night”
“Night”
One word was not enough but they were only left with this word.

To be continued