Movie Night

When I got home I realized my parents were still at work so I was there alone. I was fine with that though. I went straight to the kitchen and made a sandwich then took it to my room. Immediately when I opened the door I jumped when I saw Patrick relaxing on my bed. He patted the spot next to him for me to take and I did. I offered him half of my sandwich and he gladly accepted. He scarfed it down and put the plate on my nightstand and then he helped himself to my remote and began flipping through channels. I sat there and just stared at him. "Hey Patrick..? Can I ask you a question?.." I ask nervously, I didn't want to upset him. "You just did." He scoffed still focused on the tv. "No I just.. I just wanted to know why you're always picking on me or following me..?" I asked, looking down at my hands. Then he chucked the remote across the room and stood up off of the bed. "Are you fucking serious right now?! I come over to have a nice date night with you and had to ruin it like that!?" He yells making me jump. "No I'm sorry I- wait.. date night?? Is that what you think this is?" I asked starting to feel bad as if I had lead him on. His eyes started to narrow, and he leaned in really close. "I said that I called dibs on you. What do you think that fucking means cupcake?!"
Then it finally hit me. This whole time, when Patrick said he called dibs.. it didn't mean he was just going to keep me from Henry so he wouldn't torment me. He's keeping me from everyone.. like I'm his property or something.. My eyes got wide and I realized how scary Patrick was starting to get.. I started to scoot away from him slowly and he lunged quickly towards me and grabbed my arm. "No no no don't go anywhere. I'll forgive you for ruining our date night. But you have to pick a movie for us to watch." He said giving me a grin. Why was he acting like this is a normal thing?! "Patrick.. you aren't my boyfriend.." said softly trying not to make him mad. "Shhh.." he said and put his hand on the side of my face as he moved in closer. I stared at his eyes, realizing how gorgeous they really were. It was kind of nice having him with me here, even though I probably wouldn't have admitted it out loud. And then he kissed me. And this time I didn't want to stop him. He pulled away and got the remote and I just sat there stunned. Then I pulled my blanket over me and snuggled into my pillow. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little movie night with him.
_______
I opened my eyes not realizing that I had fallen asleep. Patrick was still awake watching the movie. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then I got up and went into the bathroom to freshen up. My makeup still looked great surprisingly, but my hair was really ratty so I went out of the bathroom and grabbed my brush off of the vanity. After I felt I looked good enough I asked Patrick if he wanted anything from the kitchen and he just shook his head 'no'. He seemed to be very into the movie, I definitely wasn't. I was never very good at relaxing, I always had to be doing something to keep myself busy. I don't know I've always been a very big multitasker. When I got to my kitchen I grabbed a glass and a carton of lemonade from the fridge. As I shut the fridge I noticed something out of the corner of my eye standing at the counter assuming it was Patrick I said, "I thought you said that you learned not to sneak up on me like that." And shook my head. I didn't get an answer. "What are you-" before I could finish what I was saying I let out a scream and dropped the glass on the floor. It shattered causing small shards to fly around my feet and lemonade splashed out of it. My worst fear was staring me dead in the eyes..