The Quarry

I started to make gagging noises and gave Henry a disgusted look. "You really think Sofia would go for that sick pile of shit?" Richie chimed in. Suddenly Henry's face got serious. "What did you say four eyes?" He asked as he got up in Richie's face. Everyone grew quiet and I looked up at Patrick. We was staring into my soul. I looked back at Henry who was now pushing Richie to the ground. I started to step forward to help him but two hands grabbed me and pulled me back. "Alright let's go." Henry said after giving us all a death glare. The hands that had been holding me back suddenly let go and "see you in a little bit cupcake." Was whispered into my ear. I shuttered and helped Richie to his feet. "Come on let's get to the quarry.." I said starting back down the sidewalk.
When we got to the quarry everyone was so nervous to jump, including me. Then Beverly Marsh showed up and decided to be the first. We were all pretty surprised by that. The rest of the losers began filing after her and before we knew it, Eddie and I were the last two. "Uh you go first.." Eddie said nervously peeking over the edge. "It's okay Eddie I'll be right behind you. It'll be okay I promise." I reassured him and he finally took the jump. I clapped for him once he hit the water but then stopped when I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned around fast and saw all four members of the Bowers gang staring at me. Then I realized that I was in my bikini and I felt my face get red. They slowly began walking towards me and I started backing up until I was right on the edge. I looked down and closed my eyes. It'll be okay I told myself. I held my breath and jumped backwards. I hit the water causing a huge splash and when I came back up to the surface I looked up at the cliff to find the Bowers gang staring down at me with glares. Then they disappeared from the edge. "Guys we need to go right now." I said urging the losers to move to the shore. "Henry and his guys are coming down here let's go before they get to us."
The rest of the group agreed and we all ran together through the forest. "I'll stay behind so they're distracted you guys go ahead." I said backing away from the group. "No I'm not just gonna leave you here all alone!" Stan said grabbing my arm. "Stan it's okay just go!" I said and ran back towards the water. I hid behind a bush and peeked over but I couldn't see Bowers or any of the other guys. Hm that's weird maybe they took another trail.. just as that thought crossed my mind I heard some leaves rustle behind me and whirled around quickly. I bumped into, you guessed it, Patrick again and I let out a scream. He started to say something but I interrupted it by punching him in the face hard. "You're not real! You're not fucking real! Get away from me!" I screamed as I flailed my arms around and tried to fight him off. He was by himself how could I know if he was real or just another hallucination. He held the side of his face where I had punched him, then he looked up at me like a confused puppy. Then I think he realized that I was having a panic attack and quickly grabbed me and held me still. "Cupca- Sofia.." he said in a quiet calming tone. "I'm real. I'm right here. If I weren't real would you be able to feel this?" He asked giving my arm a pinch. "Ow!" I yelped and then realized his point. I've never had a hallucination that I could feel before. My body went from being completely tense, to relaxed and he released my arms. "Damn I'm really sorry Patrick. I thought I saw you in my house earlier but it ended up not being real and it really freaked me out and I just thought since you were alone it was happening again and I'm sorry.." I rambled, scratching my elbow nervously. "No need to apologize. I just need to learn to stop sneaking up on you like that." He said, rubbing his cheek. So where are the rest of the guys?" I asked him as I looked around nervously. "They're hunting." He said as he started to walk away. "C'mon cupcake. Let's get you back to the losers."
I followed Patrick through the woods for what felt like twenty minutes. We finally got to a clearing where Henry, Vic and belch had caught the losers. Patrick pushed me in with the others and stood next to Henry. "What happened to your face Hockstetter?" He asked giving me a suspicious look. Patrick began rubbing the back of his neck while he gave henry an unsettling grin. "She put up quite the fight." He replied, and the gang roared with laughter. I rolled my eyes and decided to just ignore it and shake it off. "We've got something special planned for you guys today." Henry sneered at us before reaching into his pockets. "Now!" He yelled. And the whole gang started to throw eggs at us before sprinting away through the woods.