The Calm Before The Giant Storm

"Can you guys leave us alone for a minute?" Patrick asked, his eyes still locked on me. Henry and the other guys started to walk away and looked back at me as if to say "Sofia you're about to die a slow painful death." Once they were gone I turned around and tried to make a run for it, but within a split second he grabbed me and turned me around to face him but I refused to look him in the eyes. "Why.. THE HELL did you hit me with a fucking rock?!?!" He yelled in my face while shaking me violently. I closed my eyes while he yelled, out of fear. I started to tremble and said "it was t-the only t-thing I c-could t-hink to do.." he pulled my face towards him, I kept my eyes closed. He leaned down to my ear and stayed there breathing heavily for a second. "I could kill you right now." He hissed "lucky for you, I like you. But we've still got a big problem." He said through his teeth. He sounded so angry. "W-what problem..?" I asked still trembling like crazy. I opened my eyes and tried to look at him but he was still down by my ear. "You chose the losers over me." He said lifting his head to look at me. I shoved him away from me "did I run away with them through the woods? No. I fucking stayed behind with your crazy psychotic ass!" I blurted. Then my eyes widened, I couldn't believe I had just said that to him! Then in one movement he pushed me up against a tree, put his hand around my neck and kissed me. Right as I was about to kiss him back he pulled away and said "you're right you did stay back with me.. But you still threw a rock at my head" and looked away frustrated. I rubbed my neck which was starting to feel hot. "I'm sorry I didn't really want to hurt you.. I just wanted to distract Henry. Plus what do you care if I choose the losers over you? Why would I ever choose you?" I asked giving him a frustrated look. He just stood there holding his head and guilt washed over me. I walked over to him and put my hand on the side of his face. He closed his eyes and I felt his body relax. I pulled out a black and grey bandana from my romper pocket and started to clean the blood on his forehead. "What is it?" Patrick asked noticing the confusion on my face. "I just don't get you." I said. "No one gets me. Then again no one really tries either." He said looking off into the woods. "Wow.. that was deep." I laughed and he laughed back and playfully punched my arm. "I want to get you though." I said being serious again. I finished wiping as much of the blood as I could off of his face. Then I wrapped it up so the blood was inside and tied it on his wrist. "Come on let's go, the woods are creepy." He said, and we both walked out together.
______

TO THOSE READING THIS, I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS. THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED YET SO IF YOU'RE ENJOYING IT DONT PANIC THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME!