Chapter 11 - A Dinner for 6

Start from the beginning

"What about you, Y/n?" Dark Enchantress asks.

"What about me" you respond, setting more food onto the table.

"What information can you provide for us?"

You scoffed, "You can kiss my sorry ass, Like Id help you guys"

Red Velvet was the only one laughing at what you said, before Pomegranate hit him upside the head.

"You dont seem to grasp the concept that you are on OUR side now, and here I was thinking this would be easy" Dark Enchantress slithered out of her seat, and approached you as she spoke. You felt a chill go down your back, you didnt like how close she was getting. She smelled like evil.

She gently pet the top of your head, she was a lot taller than you, or maybe it was just heels of some sort. She had knocked down the strawberry hat.

She raised an eyebrow at the hat, before turning to Red Velvet.

"And may I ask why you have my prized possession wearing" she picks up your arm by the sleeve, and drops it in disgust, "This?"

You huffed, pulling away from her touch and picking up the hat.

"None of your damn business" you said, you disliked the outfit, but you disliked her even more.

"They're fiesty, I like them" Licorice pointed agreed with himself.

This all seemed to make Dark Enchantress more and more upset, but not quite like Pomegranate. She seemed like the type to easily keep her cool, but now she looked like she was going to pop.

Mushroom cookie seemed to be talking to themself, before turning and whispering to Licorice.

They seemed to be in their own little world, while Red Velvet, Dark Enchantress and Pomegranate all stared at eachother, uncomfortably.

"I see no reason why I cant take them back" Dark Enchantress finally interjects. "They seeem to be well behaved, aside from their dirty mouth. I want them to come work for me"

Red Velvet coughed, one of those fake coughs, "Actually they've tried to escape, a few days into their work" he seemed to think for a second, "Im sure they are well adjusted to the cakes and would rather not be moved"

"Well I wasnt asking you, was I?" She stamped out Red Velvets words. "You, Y/n, why dont you come work for me. I promise you it will be a lot better than this dump. You just have to keep your pretty little mouth shut"

You simply shook your head no, you werent sure why Red Velvet was fighting so hard but, it helped to curb her attempts to make you useful. This was fun.

"And why not??" She demanded, slamming her hands on the table, causing the food on the plates to scatter.

"I think Red Velvet is feeding them orders to be rebellious" Pomogrante points out, Licorice nodding in agreement.

"I am not, why would I do that?" he throws his fork onto the table, in a display of anger.

"Then why are they refusing to come work for me? They will be re-jailed again in a few weeks anyways" she looks towards you, while you swept the floor. There was absolutely nothing on the floor but, you liked lisenting to them fight.

"I think they should pick where they want to go"

"Well I think they should be sent back to the jail anyways, they are disrespectful"

"No, because then I will have no right hand person"

"Hey I thought I was your right hand person-"

"Im here" A new cookie walked in. He was very buffed, and carried a heavy sword with him. His hair was dark black fading to red, with a single streak of white. He was intresting to look at.

The room looked to the door, where the new cookie stood. He looked around, not sure of what to do.

"Ill get you a plate" you say cheerfully, running back to the kitchen to get more food. It was lovely watching them tear at eachother. You encouraged the chaos.

You brought out the last of the food and set it at the empty chair.

"Thank you... whoever you are" he looked you up and down, not sure who you were or where you were from.

It was silent, they did glare at eachother but they finished their food without any more fighting. Maybe they just needed the new cookie to shut their traps.

° ° °

"One week, Ill be back for them in one week, no matter what they want" Dark Enchantress said, turning to leave. Pomogrante and Licorice following her like the suckers they were.

You giggled with delight, "Well that was fun", you looked at Red Velvet who had a smirk on his face.

"Im looking out for the best intrest of every dessert living in this place, all of my cakes" he looked at you, "and you too, I suppose"

"Wow, so you do care about me" you joke, putting you arm around his arm, and resting your hand atop your forehead. "How ever shall I return the gesture" you asked, fluttering your eyes dramatically.

"By letting go" he pulled his arm out of your reach, you jumped foward to try and catch him. He then turned and started running from you, and you chased him back.

"You cant catch me" he yelled back to you, and you presued him, obliviously unaware of what was happening that night.

° ° ° ° °

"Is it ready yet?" Dark Enchantress asked the small cookie.

"Does it look like its ready? No. So dont ask" the short tempered and just... generally short cookie responded.

Infront of them was a test tube like container, just big enough to fit someone inside. There was many tubes and wires connected to the test tube, all of which sparked a little.

Behind them was a board, one with 4 straps, 2 on the top and two on the bottom. On the board was a cookie, or what looked like a cookie.

A certain cream colored hair cookie with one yellow eye, and one blue eye, staring out into nowhere.