Episode 9: Kiss & Bust & Ponytail & Marriage

En başından başla

Back to Aki
Narrator: Yoshii Akira. 23 years old. E cup. She’s Akihisa’s sister who’s been living in another country.

Akira is resting on Aki’s couch.

Aki: Nee-san! Don’t tell me you’ve been dressed like this the whole time!

Akira: What’s wrong? Screaming all of a sudden… How childish.

Aki: Coming from someone who’s been walking around town in a bathrobe…

Akira: Be quiet & let me finish. I’m dressed like this for a reason.

Aki: Sorry, Nee-san. What happened?

Akira: I walked a long way from the airport under the blazingly hot sun for an extremely long time, while carrying all that heavy luggage. When I got on the train, I saw my reflection & realized that I was sweating like a pig. I thought that even if I was only meeting my brother, I still should be clean. I didn’t want you to see me like that. So to get rid of the sweat, I put on my very water-absorbent bath robe.

Aki: Hold it! That definitely isn’t normal!

Akira: So that’s how I managed to meet my brother in such an elegant manner.

Aki: That’s even less normal!

Akira: Thankfully, there weren’t many people on the train. If there were more, it would have been bothersome to change.

Aki: Hold on, where did you change?

Akira change in the middle of the train cart where there’s a few guys. She gave them powerful nosebleed.

((Note: Rest In Peace to those brave men who have lost their fight.))

Akira: Aki-kun. I came today because I have an important thing to do. I’m here to check up on your living habits & then decide if I should allow you to continue living by yourself.

Aki: Eh?

Akira: I agreed to let you live by yourself on two conditions. You didn’t forget them, did you?

Aki: If I said I did, will you get mad?

Akira: No, I won’t get mad.

Aki: Thank God. I totally—

Akira: Instead of getting mad, I will kiss you.

Aki: --totally remember!

Akira: & with the passionate, fiery kiss that still won’t allow me to get married.

Aki: What the hell are you trying to do your brother?

Akira: Don’t worry. It’s your sister who won’t be able to get married.

Aki: How does that make me not worry?

Akira: It’ll force you to live with a sense of guilt towards your sister who nobody wants to marry.

Aki quickly went into bowing position as his head is down.

Aki: I completely remember. Please spare me.

Akira: Then say them.

Aki: Um…

Akira went close to Aki.

Akira: Aki-kun… Close your eyes!

Aki scream & back away.

Aki: #1: no playing video games for longer than 30 minutes per day.

Writer: