ᴀ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴡɪsʜ° ᭄🌠 part 50.1

Start from the beginning

Clay - EVERYONE DUCK!!!

All of them duck, then both Clay and Nick make a chaine with their arms and start spinning around. Hitting every single one of them.

(i seriously can't explain this movie but in my head this is sick)

The others got up and were surprised they were all dead in just a quick minute. Ven told them that was an amazing strategy they have and both of them say thanks.

All of them moved but then the speaker suddenly went on and it was once again Wilbur.

Wilbur - well i have to say congrats that you guys made it this far but.. This battle is between me and Zak.. so if you could kindly let Zak get on the rooftop and only give him 1 dagger then it's fair.

George - Fair our ass!!

Karl - YEAH!! WE KNOW YOUR TRICKS WILBUR!!

Wilbur - hmm.. tricks yeah but lying.. i'm not one of them..

Nick - like hell we fucking ganna believe you!!

Sunny - his right guy's.. Wilbur may be crazy but there's one thing he's not and that is a liar..

Sam - agreed... but we can't just leave Zak you know he can't handle him on his own!!

Wilbur - well then.. if that's how you guys wanna play it then i'll make you guys busy while Zak can come to me.

Wilbur turned off speakers and they heard so many footsteps. The gang notices that all the people that Wilbur has are coming at the same time.

All of them are preparing but they were like too many of them.. more than 50.. Sunny gave out a signal and all of them charged up.

They started killing all of them and to their surprised George was a great combat killer. Clay blushed seeing George fight and yelled how he got those skills.

George - easy, I've been taking lessons with Sunny since I noticed a lot of students went missing.

Sunny - his right, it was hard to tutor him at first but he is a quick learner.

Clay - damn.. now i'm wishing we were alive so i can taste those moves in bed~

George - *blushed hard* CLAY!! YOU PERVERT!!!

Clay - *wheeze* Stay alive for me baby~

George - w..whatever...

They all continue fighting but still.. all of them were too many and Sunny got shot in the arm and she screamed in pain and fell to the ground bleeding.

Everyone yelled at Sunny's name but a guy pointed a gun at her then the speaker started to go on again.

Wilbur - Zak.. you have two options.. Get up here or watch Sunny have a bullet in her head..

Zak - tsk.. fine i'll get up..

Hannah - Zak are you crazy!! you'll get killed!!

Zak - Darryl's happiness is more important to me.. If Sunny dies.. Darryl will never feel happy.. ever.

Sunny - Z..Zak.. that's not true.. Darryl loves you.. im sure h..he can *coughs blood*

Zak - *smiles* Sorry Sis.. i'm also doing this for you because you helped me a lot... 

Puffy - Zak..

Alex - Goodluck man.. and don't worry i'll pay for your funeral *winks*

Zak - *giggles* thanks Alex..