He groaned recalling the sickening feeling of waking up next to Billy. Seriously, he was supposed to never see him again. Sure, the city wasn't the biggest, but he should be able to avoid that bastard if he wanted to. Yet somehow, he kept showing up everywhere he went.

A deep laugh sounded next to him. He jerked his head up and saw a man leaning against the elevator wall. Jaiden almost cursed again because this man was simply gorgeous; golden brown skin, chocolate brown eyes, and stubble on his chin that accentuated his jawline.

Jaiden couldn't stop himself from dragging his eyes downward to appreciate the body that came with the god-like face. The man wore worn out jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket, which went a long way on his obviously well-built frame. But those fucking eyes... they pierced into Jaiden like they wanted to discover all of his secrets.

How did you breathe again?

"Rough night?" The man asked Jaiden, his Spanish accent slipped off his tongue. Jaiden felt a surge of adrenaline and didn't know what to say or how to respond, until the man pointed towards his crotch.

Jaiden looked down and saw that his pants were still undone and sitting dangerously low. "Shit!"

Realizing his shoes were still in one hand, he dropped them so he could fumble with the zipper. After an embarrassing struggle, he secured his jeans around his hips and then knelt to slip his shoes on.

"Yeah. Something like that." He finally murmured an answer while he was still kneeling, unable to make eye contact.

Jaiden wasn't bad looking, and he knew it. He was felt like he had an awkward stage in high school; tall, pale, and lanky. But his friends were obsessed with working out and fighting, so he ended up joining them in his senior year and built himself up. Now his once lanky build was packed with muscle.

He wouldn't go as far to say he bulked, but he was toned with a narrow waist, and it complimented his tall frame. His skin was tanned after all the sun he had gotten, and his dark hazel eyes were framed by long lashes. His hair was longer now, growing pass his ears. It was never really styled so it showed off some of his natural loose curls. Some called it 'surfer style' hair, but really it was more 'don't have time to find a barber' hair.

Still, he had the looks and the confidence, so he had never felt shy around someone before. At least he never felt that way until he ran into this man.

He stood back up from putting his shoes on but felt the world spin. He groaned a little, knowing he was going to stumble. But then two hands caught him and stabilized him.

"Damn. Are you ok?" The man asked. Jaiden could see concern flash in his eyes.

He was close. Way too fucking close. He was going to smell the alcohol that was radiating from his body.

"Yeah. I'm just never going to drink tequila again."

The man's chuckle was more like a rumble from his chest. "You can't walk away from tequila because of some bottom shelf bottle of Jose Cuervo. You would do the world of alcohol a disservice."

Jaiden could help but to laugh. "If I continue, I will do my body a disservice."

The man clicked his tongue. "We definitely can't have that. Next time, look at sipping tequilas. They're better all the way around."

"Noted." Jaiden steadied himself against the wall, but the man kept a hand on his shoulder.

Jaiden leaned his head back on the cold wall, believing he was pushing past the worst of the nausea. However, it all came rushing back when his phone started ringing. He fished the phone out of his pocket. "Fuck! How did he get my number?"