🌸𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴🌸

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾.
𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁.

In the serene, dim lighting of the honeymoon suite, Michael and Sarisha danced to music softer than the clouds in the sky. She was still in her wedding gown, and he in his suit. It drew closer to midnight, but time did not exist for them in that moment. All they could focus on was each other.

Every little detail of that moment registered fully for each of them, heightening the sense of euphoria that had already begun to take over the room.

His hands trailed along the curve of her small waist, steadily moving to her upper back - where he playfully fiddled with the zip of her dress. In response, she broke into a light giggle before pulling him in for a deep kiss. This time, they didn't need to stop. This night was theirs, and they were going to make the most of every split second.

Dexterously, Michael's kisses trailed down along her jawline, skillfully moving to her neck. In a wordless display of her desire to give herself completely, she tilted her head and relished the feeling of each kiss. Simultaneously, he carefully drew the zip of her dress down, further and further until he had drawn it open completely.

Her hands moved to undo the button of his coat, but she hesitated in a moment of nervousness.

But that quickly vanished when Michael brought his hands to guide hers in following through with doing what she intended - whispering words in her ear that she would never forget.

"I'm all yours,"

And he was, just as she was his. They did not own each other, but they belonged to one another. He wanted to be hers, and she wanted to be his.

Every move he made, every sound he made, and every word he whispered was all for her - just as every move she returned, every high she gave back, and every promise she repeated was all for him.

It hadn't been long before their bodies were melted into each other, something both innocent and sweetly sinful taking over. In that moment, they proved that love and lust could go hand in hand, as ironic as it might have sounded. There was a rough yearning, yet a gentle patience between the two of them.

But more importantly than the bliss that every moment together brought them, an unspoken promise arose through the reaffirmations of love and desire.

With each move, each word, and each sound - a promise of eternity formed.

Their love swore that no matter the time, nor the place, this chapter of their love story would be the eternal moment. It promised that no matter how their story ended, this moment would be the closing - the finale to a love they hoped to rekindle in their next life.

Whether their story had a happy ending, or whether their story had a tragic one - this moment was promised to be the last page of the book that was written just for them.

A moment of love, a moment of unbroken oaths.

A moment to last forever.

• ៚ ⋯⋯⋯ 🧸 ⋯⋯⋯⋯• ༄ ♡