🌸𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴🌸

"𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 - 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔: 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕,"

⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.

After Helen had taken Michael home, he had given Frank a call to let him know of his return before the pair proceeded with their plans for the evening. To great relief, the trip back home wasn't as chaotic as Michael worried it would be, and that had helped him better acquaint himself with what was on his mind.

Interestingly enough, Helen had expressed that she had planned for the two of them to spend a bit of their evening along an isolated bridge that was known to be an utterly delightful sight when night fell. She had boldly suggested that they spend time there until the hour of Sarisha's murder struck, at which they could then return home.

She had made such gestures and statements before, but Michael used to believe that it came from a place of memory and love; he had never imagined that it would have come from a place of sheer guilt, guilt that clearly didn't haunt Helen the way it should have.

In some sick way, it was a form of enjoyment for Helen, to know that she had gotten away with something that would never find the justice it deserved.

Well, that wasn't going to be the case for much longer.

It was now approaching evening, and Helen and Michael had made their way to the location she had suggested. As surely as she had described, it was isolated but picturesque, a scene that Michael had witnessed before. He knew the area, and he knew that what once served as a tranquil sight would soon serve as a bittersweet ending.