6.

A/N- major time skip.
-----------------
Shikamaru sat at the gravestone with the name of his late husband Uzumaki Naruto. Naruto had died on a mission a year ago due to multiple stab wounds.

Shikamaru had smiled a sad smile. Ever since Naruto he hadn't been to same anymore. Neither had any of the Rookie 12. Hardly and of them went outside anymore, and if then did it was just to get necessary items to survive. The Hokage also took it very hard to. Tsunade now was always drinking and never did any of her paperwork.

His father had also died two years ago, due to old age. His mother, Yoshino was devastated and took her own life. It was hard to cope with it at first, but because of Naruto he got through it.

He and Naruto also had two children. The oldest Kushina, her name was to remember Naruto's mother, was already married and had one child. The second, Menma, had be engaged with his fiancé was was planning to get married soon.

"Well not much to live for now" he stated. "I'm just glad I got to marry a beautiful man and have wonderful children. I am glad to live a full life." With that he plummeted to the floor eyes closed with a small smile gracing his lips. 'Now I stay with you forever Naruto' we're his final thoughts.

Thus is the end of the story for Naruto and Shikamaru, but this is not the end for their- I mean our love for it is only the beginning.

____________________________________

I hoped you all like me the story I know it was short but it's my first story ya'know.

Thank you all for reading!