3.

Shikamaru and Naruto had announced their relationship to the rest of the rookie 12. Sakura TenTen, and Ino squealed because they always knew Shikamaru/Naruto were gay, Choji, Neji, Kiba, and Shino congratulated them, and Hinata said she was happy for them and she eventually gave up on her crush on Naruto and moved on to Kiba. The only one who was the problem was Sasuke. He apparently had always loved Naruto more than a brother and demanded that Naruto date him instead of Shikamaru.

Flashback no jutsu!

"I demanded that you date me Naruto instead of Shikamaru. I am an almighty Uchiha and he is a simple Nara!" Sasuke yelled.

"Sasuke." Naruto started. "I'm sorry but I don't like you. I see you as a brother and nothing more nothing less. Sorry if I hurt your feelings."

Sasuke stood boiling with anger. He was about to retort why Naruto wouldn't date a great Uchiha like himself but then Shikamaru decided to talk.

"Besides of the Uchiha are so great then why did they get killed off so easily huh. If they are so great then why did they get killed off by someone of their one. Sorry if you don't accept that Naruto likes me but you need to get that 10-inch pole out of your ass." Stated Shikamaru.

by now the group was howling with laughter, especially Kiba. The only one who was extremly mad was Sakura 'because we hurt her precious Sasuke-kun.'

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO SASUKE-KUN LIKE THAT SHIKAMARU-BAKA!" Screeched the pink haired banshee. "YOU GUYS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL HE'S EVEN TALKING TO YOU!" She screeched once again. This time though she got a face full of a slap. It was done by none other than Ino, which surprised all of us because she would always say she liked Sasuke and screech just as much as Sakura.

"Sakura look at your self, your defending a guy who says he likes Naruto, but instead of confessing his feelings in a gentle way that Shikamaru did he just straight up demanded it. All you do is say Sasuke-kun this and Sasuke-kun that. Don't you realize he doesn't like you! I figured all this out years back in the academy. The only reason why I kept up with the charade was that I thought that if I put in extra effort he would like me. How wrong I was. Now you need to stop thinking Sasuke will love you and get your head out of the clouds!" Stated Ino.

Sakura was now crying because what Ino said is true. She knew that Sasuke never liked, but she ingnored that feeling and kept pestering Sasuke. She then started sobbing loudly and Ino went to comfort her. The two ended up leaving the group. Now all that remained was a pissed off Sasuke.

"This isn't over dobe you will be mine soon enough." And with that he trudged of leaving a disgusted Naruto and a scowling Shikamaru.

Kai! ( genjutsu release )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next week the Rookie 12 ( minus Sasuke ) have all been hanging out more recently. Ino and Sakura came out that they were best friends again though everyone thought the were much more than friends. So did Hinata and Kiba. Eventually by the end of the week Neji and Tenten came out as well. Everyone was happy until one unfortunate day.

Flasback no jutsu!

One night while Shikamaru and Naruto were sleeping soundly while cuddling, someone in a dark cloak came into the household. Naruto heard this noise coming from the door and woke up. He was about to tell Shikamaru someone was at the door when the masked figure in one swift motion knocked him out and left the house from the window with Naruto on his back.

The next morning when Shikamaru woke up, he was to not see Naruto sleeping. He thought Naruto had just gotten out of bed early so he went to take a shower and put on his clothes. When he finished putting on his clothes he couldn't fine Naruto anywhere in the house. This made Shikamaru panic. He quickly alerted the Hokage, and she dispatched a search team immediately.

The search came back to the Hokage's office saying that they found a chakara signature near an abandoned house in the outskirts of the village.

"And your sure this is true?" Asked the hokage. She found it awfully suspicious about someone hiding in a abandoned house, somewhere far from the village.

"Hai Hokage-sama," said the leader of the team.

"GET ME THE KOHONA 12 ( minus Naruto) AND THEIR SENSEI'S NOW!" Shouted the Hokage.

"H-Hai Hokage-sama." Stuttered the the leaf nin. He was a bit scared of the Hokage when she was mad. Nonetheless he quickly left the office in search of the Kohona 12.

---------
Time skip: 2 hours

"I want all of you to search the abandoned house near the outskirts of the village. If you find Naruto you must bring him back immediately. If you encounter a enemy eliminate them however you deem necessary. You will leave in half an hour. Understood?" She asked.

"Actually Hokage- sama I have a question." Said Shikamaru.

"We'll go on what is it," she replied.

"Where is Sasuke." He stated bluntly. This caused everyone in the room the turn their heads in search of Sasuke, but couldn't find him.

"He may have gotten captured as well considering his is the last Uchiha. You guys will-." She was interrupted.

"Actually Hokage-sama I don't think Sasuke was captured. I think-." Now he was cut off by none other Kakashi.

"He's the one who abducted Naruto." Kakashi finished coldly. The rest of the occupants in the room where shocked.

Tsunade grunted, "So your saying that Sasuke toke Naruto is that it. If it's true, which it probably is true considering how smart you are, how do you know?" She said, getting angrier by the second that her godson had been taken from by the person she believed was a brotherly figure to Naruto.

"A few days ago he did say that he was going to get his hands on Naruto on way or a another and we haven't seen him since then." Said Kiba now coming into the discussion.

Tsunade grunted angrily. "Now that we know that Sasuke Uchiha is responsible for this, I need y'all to bring him back to the village so I can put him into prison until further notice." This made the atmosphere in the room very tense. That is until Tsunade decided to do something about it.

"Now all of you go, and Kakashi I swear if you are late for this mission I will personally hunt you down, and Kami will have no mercy on you." She said darkly.

"Yes Hokage-sama," they all said with a bow, but Kakashi extra deeply which caused them all to sweatdrop. They then left the office with one thing on their minds.

'Naruto'

____________________________________

1,172 words

Thanks for reading