4.

In a unknown place:

Naruto had just woken up from his unconscious state and was now in an unfamiliar place.

'Where the hell am I' he thought. He tried to get up and look around be found that he was chained by his hands and ankles.

"Just great," he said to himself.

"I see your finally awake huh." Said a voice.

"What the hell. Who are you?!" He shouted.

"How could you not recognized my voice Naru. I am your best friend after all. Actually scratch that, your lover." Said Sasuke as he came out of the shadows, and into the same room as Naruto.

"Your not my lover. My boyfriend is Shikamaru not you. Now let me out of here right now!" Naruto shouted at the end.

Sasuke 'tch'ed. "Now now Naruto is that anyway you could all to your boyfriend, and your superior."

"Boyfriend my ass Sasuke. How many times do I have to tell you, your not my boyfriend Shikamaru is." Naruto stated once again.

Sasuke grunted, "Here I was going to take my time and be gentle and slow with you. But now it seems you want a punishment. I'll have my fun with you," said Sasuke with an evil grin on his face.

Sasuke started walking towards Naruto. Naruto tried to back away from him, but the wall would not allow him to do so.

"G-Get away from me!" He stuttered. Sasuke just kept on moving closer and closer until he was nose to nose with Naruto. Naruto was about to say something until Sasuke took that away from him by kissing him.

Since Naruto was so shocked his mouth was open and this allowed Sasuke to put his tongue into Naruto's mouth.

Naruto hated this feeling. The feeling of Sasuke's tongue in his mouth was absolutely disgusting to him. He wanted Shikamaru's tongue in his mouth not Sasuke's. He tried to push Sasuke off of him with his legs, but it was useless because his ankles were chained so he didn't have enough strength.

( Warning: rape - read at your own risk )

Sasuke's hands traveled down from Naruto's neck to his chest. He pinched Naruto's nipples which caused a moan to escape from Naruto's mouth. That sound caused Sasuke to start getting hard. He wanted more. He wanted to hear Naruto moan even more.

His hands then traveled even further, all the way down to Naruto's member. Sasuke wasted no time and took off both Naruto's pants and boxers leaving Naruto naked in front of him.

Naruto didn't like the fact of how he was exposed in front of Sasuke. He tried his best to curl up and hide his private areas away, but Sasuke kept a firm hold on his body so it was useless.

By this time Naruto was now crying in front of Sasuke. His body was shaking in fear. Not like Sasuke showed him any pity though. His mind was clouded with lust, that he couldn't see what he was doing was wrong.

Sasuke started to take of his pants and boxers as well to show his hardened cock. Naruto's mouth was gaping at how big it was. 'No way that thing could fit inside me' he thought.

"Get on all fours now," ordered Sasuke. Naruto was hesitant, which Sasuke had no toleration for. He ordered Naruto again and this time Naruto obeyed, out of fear of course.

Naruto got on his hands and knees, which revealed his his ass up in front of Sasuke. He grabbed his ass and spread it open to reveal Naruto's tiny pink whole.

"Has your virginity being taken away already," asked Sasuke, his voice was full of lust.

Naruto stuttered, "N-No."

"Good cause seeing you naked has me so turned on that I don't think I will be able to hold back." He said.

Naruto didn't even have the chance to reply as Sasuke inserted his member into Naruto's ass. Though he couldn't fit all of his member in because he was met with a wall. He quickly pulled his member out a bit and then slammed it back in. This caused blood to trickle down Naruto's ass, and a pained moan to escape from him.

Sasuke kept this up for at least 10 rounds, with Naruto crying and begging him to stop in each one, Naruto's body had had enough, and he fell unconscious. His last thoughts were of him hoping that Shikamaru and the rest of the Konoha 12 the realize he was gone and come and save him.

Sasuke finally took out his member from Naruto's, now blood stained ass. A smirk of satisfaction on his face now that he was done.

---------------------------

The Konoha 12 ( - Sasuke ) were now standing in front of the abandoned warehouse. It was brown and very tattered. The window were broken and some of the wood was broken. The door also had lost its handle and it was open partly. They opened the door and walked through. They walked away through a hallway and saw a door on the left side. All the sensei's exchanged quickly glances with each othe before the all simultaneously nodded. Asuma opened the door.

They were met by a sleeping Sasuke and a unconscious Naruto, but that wasn't what surprised them the most. What surprised them was that there was blood and semen all over the floor next to Naruto. The male members of each squad quickly covered their female team members eyes. All except Shikamaru.

Shikamaru stood of to the side of the group. He came down and sat on his knees next to the unconscious Naruto being careful to avoid the spots of blood and semen.

'Naruto I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.' He thought sadly. 'What kind of boyfriend am I if I can't protect you from getting raped.' Shikamaru actually started to shed a few tears. The people around felt bad for Shikamaru and Naruto. Even Sakura started questioning herself on why she liked Sasuke in the first place back at the academy.

Kurenai although still feeling sad about Naruto knew they had to leave this place a report to hokage - sama immediately. "Kakashi and Asuma we have to get going," said Kurenai. The two jonins nodded at her and went to pick up the two boys.

Kakashi went to pick up Sasuke much to his dismay. He knew he was he the only reason why Asuma was carrying Naruto was because Asuma had something to cover Naruto in.

Kurenai turned back to the genins. "Sakura I want you to use medical ninjutsu to heal any wounds that Naruto has, Shino and Kiba I want you two to clean up the.....mess that Sasuke made. Hinata if you still have that medical rub give it to Sakura. The rest of you can go get ready to go back to the village. We are not doing that far from it so it will be about 2 hours till we get there. Understood everyone?"

"Hai Kurenai-sensei," the genins replied.

Kurenai yelled,"Alright let's get a move on!"

____________________________________

1180 words

Thanks for reading!