Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer

Start from the beginning

"Dammit! You didn't help me at all!" Hayden growled as he showed up behind Laxus.
"Hayden." I growled as I planted my feet into the ground.
"Now do as I say! Take down Natsu and Y/n!" Hayden growled as Laxus fell down on his knees.
"No. I don't mind taking down Salamander, but not my Baby sis." Laxus said with a smile.
"Laxus." I said with a smile.
"She's safe, now. I won't let you control me no more." Laxus said as he grabbed Hayden's foot.
"What the!" Hayden gasped.
"This is for messing with my family!" Laxus yelled as he crashed Hayden onto the ground revealing a small scar sideways on his face. Hayden got up as he then struck Laxus.
"Laxus!" Natsu and I exclaimed in unsion as Laxus fell down to his knees. Hayden had put his hands on Laxus's head and magic then began to strike Laxus. He was controlling him with a flick of his finger as a blue light surrounded the two of them.
"Laxus! You have to fight it!" I exclaimed as I closed my eyes and felt the temperature drop in the room. I opened them to see blue ice that was mixed with Laxus's lightning coming at me. Natsu pushed me out of the way as he attacked Hayden. He was then thrown up to the roof of Kardia Cathedral as Laxus jumped up and then began to fight again. Laxus was kicking Natsu's ass and I couldn't move. It froze me, I could only just watch. I couldn't believe what was happening because Laxus's lightning was blue instead of yellow like normal.
"Haha! You like what I did to your boy toy and your brother, Baby!" Hayden laughed as he came walking towards me. I blinked and regained my thoughts.
"Take another step and I electrocute you so bad that you feel the sting still in a week!" I growled as I turned towards him.
"Well aren't you full of fire!" Hayden laughed as my electricity increased. I then planted my foot back as I then quickly ran and attacked Hayden. He fell backwards as I was now many feet back from him as I watched Natsu who couldn't move. Soon I saw a bright blue light of electricity it was heading for Natsu.
"Raging bolt!" Laxus shouted as a big ball of blue electricity hit Natsu.
"Natsu!" I exclaimed in pure shock as Laxus laughed. As the light disappeared Natsu was gone. I trembled knowing Laxus wouldn't do that to me. I then fell on my knees as tears fell down.

"L-Laxus." I trembled as tear fell down my eyes.
"Hahaha! How'd you like that?!" Laxus laughed evily.
"Well done, Laxus. Now that just shows how weak mister flame dragon is." Hayden laughed.
"No. NO! NATSU! AHHH!" I screamed through tears as electricity intensify around me. It lifted my hair back up and it then doubled in strength.
"What the hell! Impossible! Your not that strong!" Hayden gasped.
"LAXUS! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I screamed as I stood up. The electricity dancing around me.
"Y/n." Laxus growled.
"Natsu. You killed him!" I growled as I looked at Hayden. My eyes glowed as my wings stretched out. I pushed my foot back and I took off. I hit Hayden and shoved him and electrocute him as I kicked off of him letting him hit the wall. I then quickly grabbed Hayden threw him up a use my lightning dragon's iron fist that shoved him back into the same spot in the wall.

I was pissed.

'He used my own brother to kill my best friend, and the same man I love! He would die!' I thought as I growled and I then heard a familiar sigh. It was Gajeel. I turned around quickly to see he was on the railing holding Natsu.
"That's no way to treat one of your comrades! Only you would be the one to save your sister and get controlled by the enemy." Gajeel stated.
"Gajeel!" I exclaimed with a smile.
"Thankfully. I got to him before you did." Gajeel said holding Natsu by the top of his pants.
"Thank you." I said with tears falling down my cheek.
"I want to be the one to take this kid down." Gajeel stated.
"Gajeel. Y/n." Natsu stated as Gajeel then jumped to the ground. He then threw Natsu to the ground.
"I have another challenger. Hahaha!" Laxus laughed.
"I'm done with this!" I yelled as I kicked Laxus right in the head making him fall down unconscious.
"Wow! Baby, those attacks hurt. If your boy-friend stands in my way of having you! He and his little friend, and all that stand in my way will end up dead soon anyways! I'll eliminated them." Hayden laughed.
"If you want to eliminate them. Your going to have to go through me!" I growled as I jumped up and landed by the boys.
"I'll take care of Hayden, okay. Just get Laxus and Y/n to safety. You stay out of this." Natsu demaned Gajeel to do so.
"No deal! I got a score to settle with Y/n, but I'll stay by her side until we can take Hayden down. This guy ain't messing around he's a real monster." Gajeel stated.
"Agreed." I growled as the electricity intensified.
"You can tell she's got Makarov's blood running through her. I definitely know that she'll need some back up. It sucks but I think well have to fight him as a team. You and Me and Y/n." Gajeel stated.
"Fine by me." I growled as the electricity intensify.
"No way! I'm going to take him down on my own! I'd never team up with a goon like you! So stay out of this!" Natsu whined.
"Natsu! It's our only option. I was at full strength when I first took him down. He sent his little snake guy at me and knocked me down. This guy has something seriously wrong with him, and I feel like he has a familiar smell. I just can't put my finger on it." I stated.
"Just look at him. Y/n, is that the same guy you remember?" Gajeel asked me.
"No. Hayden was a nice guy. He is far more evil, now." I stated.
"What's the matter you scared?! You should be!" Hayden laughed as Laxus soon got back up.
"Laxus's is definitely different, too. Just look at him. Whatever you do, don't let Hayden place his hands on your head!" I added.
"I can tell that's an enemy. Y/n. Take care of Laxus. We've got Hypno-boy. Don't you get it most of our members have been taken out by each other. We're the only three who can save Laxus, and take this enemy out. You with me!" Gajeel stated.
"Natsu. I know you hate to see Laxus in this state. I do, too. I've got him. You two take out Hayden." I sighed.
"I thought you said the sky isn't big enough for two dragon's." Natsu added.
"Yeah. I did, but no dragon's ain't flying with all of this ice and lightning." Gajeel said with a smile.
"There's three dragon slayer vs one ice guy and a another dragon slayer. Let's take them down." I growled as I pushed my foot back and hit Laxus with my fist. I then went behind him and kicked him towards Gajeel and Natsu. They attacked him as I ran towards Hayden. "I'm tired of you hiding!" I yelled and I pulled out my wings and attacked him.
Gajeel and Natsu had took Laxus down with a roared as I was busy fighting Hayden. I then hit him with Electrical Shine and it exploded as Natsu's and Gajeel's attack exploded. Laxus was now down, once again. I felt good knowing my big brother was fine now.