10

Y/n's POV

It's been about a week since bucky and I started dating but I was too busy with training and stark industries that I hardly had time to spend with him. You both talked a little and exchanged a few kisses but you didn't even get to spend time alone with him.

So one night I decided to surprise him and go to his room with my laptop.

Y/n: "I know you probably aren't sleepy anyway so what do you think about a movie night?"

Bucky: "If I get to spend time with you why not, c'mere"

You both cuddle and decide to watch fault in our stars, you have read the book and have always wanted to watch the movie even though the book is always gonna be better. You melt into his warmth and watch the movie together. By the time the movie ends you are craving ice cream because the movie was quite sad and has almost brought you to tears. It was a beautiful movie though.

Y/n: "Can we get some ice cream, love?" You say in a baby voice.

Bucky: "But it's midnight"

Y/n: "But the movie was so sad and ice cream will make it better" u make puppy eyes which you know he can't resist

Bucky: "Fine but only cause you called me love and those eyes are adorable.

Y/n: "hehe I like you a lott"

Bucky: "And I hate that I like you"

Y/n: "No you don't"

Bucky: "Fine you win"

He goes to the kitchen and comes back with the whole tub, just how you like it. You're about to take the tub from him but he takes the spoon and decided to feed you, which you obviously don't protest to. He feeds you the ice cream but some of it gets on the side of your lip.

Y/n: "Wait I'll go grab a napkin-"

Bucky: "no need for that" With that, he pulls you close and kisses your lips, and licks off the cream from it making your heart flip and u blush, not expecting that.

He then lifts up your shirt a little and trails the ice cream on your stomach and starts licking it off your body and you moan a little and lay on the bed. He then makes his way up again and kisses you.

You then lean in again and kiss him, more hungrily and with passion. You tug at his shirt telling him to take it off. He places the tub aside and takes off his shirt and u take off yours.

Bucky: "Wow-"

y/n: "shh don't talk," u say as you bite your lip and place a finger on his lips.

He kisses you again and rips your bra off. You take off your pants and he takes off his, the only thing left between you too are his boxers and your underwear in which he takes no time ripping off. He pulls you closer to him and goes down on you and you moan, his tongue exploring your p*ssy and kissing it. You arch your back with pleasure and moan, he comes up again and kisses you on the lip.

Bucky: "You don't want to make a lot of noise doll and disturb others sleep now do you?" He says as he removes his boxers. He slowly enters you and makes gentle and slow strokes, not wanting to hurt you, and then increases the pace and u clutch the sheets, biting your lip and moaning, and he groans. You're finally close to your climax and he is too. You both come and you can hear him groan and you release a deep breath feeling quite pleasured. You both just lay side by side for a few moments, you feel heat up in your cheeks after you both fucked.

He then carries you to the bathroom for a wash-up and you both get dressed and go to bed. He cuddles you with his metal arm around your waist and his chin on your head. you're facing him and he kisses you on the forehead and whispers "I love you, y/n." You are shocked at the words but whisper "I love you for infinity"'