The Cabin (3)

Make sure you hit that little star at the bottom of the chapter if you enjoyed what you have read! It helps more than most realize!
Don't be afraid to comment, either! I love to hear feedback and thoughts!

I saw this last night and it made me laugh. Anyone else experience this? 🤣🤣🤣

 Anyone else experience this? 🤣🤣🤣

Lexie

"What the hell is going on? What is going on? What is happening?" The shrill screams rang out around me, and it took several moments for me to realize that they were coming from my mouth.

"Keep. Your head. Down." Marco gritted out the words as the vehicle swerved sharply, sending me hurtling into Joshua. Screeching tires and metal crunching could be heard in the distance.

"You alright?" I heard Darius ask as the vehicle straightened out. I could tell we were picking up speed.

Marco grunted in response, and I looked up to see him glancing down at me on the floor, a pained expression on his face. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay!" My voice was a high shrill piercing the air as I stared back at him. "How is this okay?"

"Are you hit?" He growled, baring his teeth as he winced then turned back to the road.

I continued to stare at him, not understanding what he was asking.

"Lexie, are you shot? Does it hurt anywhere?" Darius turned back in his seat to look down at Joshua and I now huddle together, holding one another.

I shook my head, then looked at Joshua who was also shaking his head.

"They're fine. Can you keep driving or do we need to switch?" Darius reached his hand out towards Marco, but Marco swatted it away.

"We aren't stopping until we get there. You two stay down until we say otherwise."

Silence filled the vehicle as we sped down the highway. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I trembled, Joshua's strong arms holding me tightly.

After an hour, Darius turned in his seat, a grin on his face. How in the hell can he be smiling at a time like this? "Lexie dear, can you explain to us why in the fuck you have a blue penis and balls on your cheek."

My hand flew up to rub my cheek as I groaned. I had completely forgotten about Joshua's 'artwork' that now adorned my cheek. Even after scrubbing my skin red and raw, it was still there.

Joshua's head popped up as he chuckled nervously. "That may have been my doing. It was payback for her destruction of my beautiful face and body."

Darius's eyes fell down to Joshua's cheek then lower to his cloth covered chest. "Your body?"

"Yeah. The little heathen put two blue handprints on my abs, marring my perfect body." Joshua glared at me and even in the situation, I couldn't help but smile.