The voices and an offer

Errors POV

The voices rang in his head they were loud ink had created a new au and with that the voices got louder. Error created a portal to the new au he didn't wanna have to do this but he had to destroy the new au. "I can't believe I have to do this" error mumbled stepping through the portal. He hated his job but he had to if Ink wouldn't stop creating he just wanted to plead for ink to stop for mercy for all for all of this stops. Error pulls up the aus code he was ready to get rid of the au when ink appeared behind him. Error moaned a bit in frustration at this " what ink" he didn't say it very loud his glitchy voice ringing in his own ears "why are you destroying my creations why do you hate aus?". With inks comment error winched "I never said I hated them but I have to destroy since you won't stop creating" ink rolled his eyes "sure you don't" ink got in a fighting stance error cringed at that "I don't want to fight you know this....". Error summoned a portal to go back to the anti-void he gave up he wouldn't destroy see what ink thoughts of his precious creations being his demise maybe then he'd listen to his warnings. "Good bye ink" error went trough the portal closing it he was finally going to relax his head sagging front he voices ringing in his mind he couldn't  stand it. Error had gotten into his hammock he had made himself of strings and started knitting "let's see what that squid thinks when he ruins his own creations" error wasn't proud but he was at the same time ink would finally learn and he would get a break he could be free.

3rd person POV

ink was left a bit speechless in the new au just in awe and confusion that's error had just backed down had he won? Would error finally stop destroying he decided he would pay error a visit to see why he did that. So he went to the anti-void to see error. Error was surprised to see ink walk into his anti-void "what are you doing here" he cringed a bit angry "I just wanna talk" errors head perked up "go on squid". Ink seemed a bit weirded out by the nick name but didn't care much "why did you leave" error hesitated "I won't tell you just beware your creations will be the end of you" . Ink was surprised but decided that it wasn't important such a foolish one he was "alright " he  just stood there staring at error blankly for a few moments. Error stared down a his hands he just couldn't comprehend the voices stopping he couldn't fathom why they would stop they had been tormenting him for so long why would they just suddenly silence themselves. Ink had finally snapped out of it "error what did you mean by that" error blinks in surprise he forgot ink was here "I don't think I can tell you that yet squid" his voice was riddled with glitches and anger or was it more like sorrow or despair. Ink couldn't tell and it annoyed him he looked at error "why is your voice so.... Sad" error was shocked by inks comment "It's nothing squid". Ink was not going to push for an answer error was tranquil and not hostile why would he ruin that "hey squid" error snapped ink out of his thoughts with his glitchy voice "yeah-" error smiled "maybe stop creating it would be for the best". Ink was surprised was error sincerely smiling he'd never seen error smile sincerely "I'll consider it error" he smiled back. Error was surprised ink was going to actually consider it he knows it wouldn't last long but it would be nice for one day even. And with that ink had left that was the end of the conversation and error was left presently surprised that he don't have to fight. With inks departure although it was pleasant the voices came back louder this time and it was ringing in errors ears again. Error just cringed at the voices he didn't want to do this now he didn't want his peace to be ruined why now.

Inks POV

Ink had teleported I tot he doodle sphere "maybe error isn't that bad" he was going to consider errors offer it found it be that bad right he didn't need to create right? He smiled "maybe I can do something else instead of just creating that mug be fun" he was proud of himself. He would try his best why wouldn't he at the least try it couldn't be that bad. Surely not ink could try this!

___________
Oh wow I actually had motivation hope you liked this chapter I've never done f!god shit before but I love it so I wanted to try it