-Chapter 20 (pt.2)-

*warning: mature scenes ahead, please read at your own risk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov

   After a couple hours of playing mini games, it was time for Wonwoo to open his presents. First up was a present from Junhui and Minghao, they gave him a quite costly cologne. Second present Wonwoo opened was from Seungcheol and Jeonghan. They gave him a few story books which made Wonwoo happy since he loves to read. Soonyoung gave Wonwoo the clothes he bought at the mall which made Wonwoo roll his eyes, but he was thankful. Mingyu said that he wanted to give the present later and Wonwoo nodded, wondering what Mingyu would give him.

   After Wonwoo was done opening the gifts, they decided to do some karaoke. The group happily spent their time together and before they knew it, it was already midnight. Not to mention as well, they were drunk but not fully drunk. Soonyoung was attempting to kiss Junhui which made him push Soonyoung away. Minghao was silently judging Soonyoung from the side and Chan was constantly laughing at them. Both Seungcheol and Jeonghan are nowhere to be found which most possibly means that they have locked themselves in the room, probably making out.

   Since there are only three rooms and the parents of the group already shared a room, Wonwoo and Mingyu will be sharing a room and the others in a room. Since most of them were already tipsy and tired, they all bid each other goodnight. Minghao was guiding a very sleepy Junhui while Chan was pulling Soonyoung’s legs, dragging him to their bedroom.

   Wonwoo and Mingyu went into their room and locked the door behind them. Wonwoo hugged the younger while they were standing. They pulled away after they were satisfied embracing each other. “Oh, your gift.” Mingyu went to the drawer and took out a box. He opened the box, revealing a necklace with a cat emblem. Wonwoo smiled looking at the necklace. “I had trouble deciding on a gift for you but in the end, I chose this. Do you like it?” Mingyu took the necklace out of the box and Wonwoo nodded. “I love it, it’s cute.” Wonwoo said, making Mingyu chuckle.

   “And I also have one but it’s a dog emblem instead. They are matching necklaces.” Mingyu took his necklace from his pocket. “Let’s wear them next time, together.” Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded. Wonwoo pulled Mingyu into a hug and Mingyu caressed the elder’s head. “Thank you Gyu, for all this. I can’t express how grateful I am.” “Anything for you baby.” Mingyu pecked Wonwoo’s forehead and then they both stared at each other’s eyes before Wonwoo pulled Mingyu by his collar and kissed him. Both their lips move with each other. Wonwoo had both his hands wrapped around Mingyu’s neck and Mingyu had his hand wrapped around Wonwoo’s waist and the other on the back of Wonwoo’s head, deepening the kiss.

   Mingyu groaned as he hungrily kissed Wonwoo which made Wonwoo moan when he felt Mingyu’s tongue entering his warm mouth. After a few more kisses, they both pulled away leaving a string of saliva between their mouths. “Mingyu, let’s do it….” Wonwoo whispered beside Mingyu’s ear which made the younger unconsciously excited and he could feel his member getting hard. “Are you sure hyung?” Mingyu asked with a deep yet gentle voice which made Wonwoo nod. “Yes.” Once Wonwoo gave his answer, Mingyu immediately crashed his lips onto Wonwoo’s lips while taking off their clothes one by one.

    Both of their clothes were all thrown across the room except their boxers. Mingyu lightly pushed Wonwoo onto the bed and he was hovering on top of Wonwoo. Mingyu slammed his lips onto Wonwoo’s and his hands slowly went down to Wonwoo’s hips, taking his boxers off leaving him fully naked on bed. Mingyu then started to give small kisses on Wonwoo’s neck and slowly he sinks his teeth onto Wonwoo’s soft and delicate skin placing a mark on it. “A-Ah Mingyu.” Wonwoo moaned and when Mingyu was finished giving him a hickey, he travelled to the elder’s nipple and began sucking it.