-Chapter 18-

3rd person pov

    Mingyu was busy making breakfast for both him and his boyfriend. He didn’t notice that Wonwoo was back. His back was facing Wonwoo when Wonwoo decided to scare the younger. Wonwoo silently tiptoed to Mingyu and poked the younger’s waist, making the younger scream. “AH JESUS CHRIST!” Mingyu jumped while Wonwoo was laughing while clapping his hands.

   “Mingyu your face hahahaha!” Mingyu pouted then went to Wonwoo’s direction and hugged him. “No, let me go Kim Mingyu!” Wonwoo yelled while hitting Mingyu’s arm. “Never!” Both the boys started to wrestle each other until they were both out of breath. “Hyung… We better… stop.” Mingyu said between breaths which made Wonwoo nod. “I’ll go put my things.” Wonwoo said and then they both went to do their own stuff.

    By the time Wonwoo came out of Mingyu’s room, Mingyu had finished setting the table. “Mhm smells good.” Wonwoo took a seat at the dining table and Mingyu smiled. “Coffee or tea?” “Coffee but with milk please.” Mingyu nodded and went to make the drinks while Wonwoo took small bites from his food. After Mingyu was done, he placed the drinks on the table and sat down. Wonwoo was busy eating and he didn’t notice that Mingyu was staring at him. It took him a while to notice that and he furrowed his eyebrows. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Wonwoo asked and Mingyu’s smile became brighter. “Why? Can’t I look at my beautiful boyfriend?” Wonwoo could feel his cheeks getting hotter and he looked down to his food.

   He still couldn’t get used to Mingyu calling him his boyfriend or beautiful. The word boyfriend was very new to him, it’s like a dream. “Aww is someone shy?” Wonwoo immediately looked up to Mingyu without knowing that he was still blushing, his face was still red. “I-I’m not shy!” Wonwoo quickly covered his face to save himself from embarrassment which made Mingyu laugh. Wonwoo could hear Mingyu approaching him and he felt the younger hugging him from the side. “Aigoo why are you so adorable Wonwoo hyung? My cute kitten.”

   This statement made Wonwoo blush even more, he buried his face onto Mingyu’s chest trying to hide his tomato shade face. Mingyu just chuckled and hugged the other tighter. “Okay I’ll stop teasing you.” Wonwoo pulled away and huffed. “I hate you.” “I love you too.” Mingyu gave Wonwoo a peck on the cheek which then they both smiled.

    After having their breakfast, both of the boys clean the place up. While they were washing the dishes, Mingyu had a sudden idea. “Wonwoo hyung, why not we go on a date later?” Wonwoo turned to Mingyu and smiled. “Sure.” ‘Our first date as a couple.’ Just by that thought, Wonwoo unconsciously smiled excited for their date. “By the way, where are we going?” “I’m thinking of going to the café where we first hangout. The one where Jeonghan hyung is working at?” Mingyu suggested making Wonwoo’s mouth shape into an ‘o’. “Let’s go there.”

   They both smiled then they went to change. They are now in Mingyu’s room getting ready to change and that’s when Mingyu suddenly said. “Wonwoo hyung wait!” Mingyu went to get his phone and Wonwoo tilted his head. “Hmm?” Wonwoo hummed, then Mingyu stood beside him. “I just realised we haven’t taken a picture together before so let’s take one!” Mingyu said and he turned on his selfie camera. “1, 2, 3!” Mingyu snaps a picture and they both look at it. “I’m gonna post this later.” Mingyu beamed which made Wonwoo smile. “Send it to me.”

   Mingyu nodded and sent the picture. “Done!” They both then changed into their ‘date look’. They took turns changing in the bathroom. Mingyu wore a khaki buttoned up shirt with black slacks, Wonwoo wore a white t-shirt with a navy blazer paired with navy slacks in hope that the blazer would cover his hickey.