-Chapter 16-

*warning : slightly mature scene ahead, please read at your own risk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov

   Deep breathing, huffs and the sound of someone running can be heard. Wonwoo ran as fast as he could back home. He was smiling thinking about the final answer, the final decision he made. After a couple of minutes, he arrived at the lobby of the dorms. He pressed the elevator button and what a coincidence the elevator came. He was nervous, hell he was shaking. He constantly gave himself mental notes, saying that everything will be fine. 'No matter what happens Wonwoo, you have to be strong.'

   Cold sweat started dripping down his face when he heard a ding, he had reached his floor, Mingyu's floor. While walking towards Mingyu's dorm, he felt his sweat dripping, his palm getting wet and his heartbeat getting faster and faster as he approached the door. And at last, he has arrived. He rang the doorbell, hoping someone would answer it. He heard the door opening, heart beating faster as if it would fall out. The door opened, revealing Minghao. "Wonwoo hyung, what are you doing here?" "Hi Minghao, is Mingyu in?" Wonwoo asked with a whispered voice. "Yeah, he's in his room? What's wrong?" Minghao asked and Wonwoo gulped. "I wanted to talk to him and please don't tell him that it's me." Minghao nodded and went back in.

   After a few seconds, Mingyu answered the door and Wonwoo felt as if he was paralyzed. It's been oh so long since they've seen each other face to face and it's getting awkward for them. Mingyu looked up to the person at the front door. When he saw that it was Wonwoo, he immediately closed the door but Wonwoo was fast enough to hold the door. "Mingyu please, I have something to tell you." "There's nothing to talk about hyung, leave." Mingyu said in a cold tone which broke Wonwoo's heart. "Please Mingyu, let me explain. After this I'll leave." Wonwoo pleaded and Mingyu nodded. "Go ahead."

Wonwoo's pov

   I took a deep breath and started talking. "Mingyu, I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for rejecting you, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I'm sorry that I doubted you. I'm so sorry for everything. It's because of me everything fell down, we fell down. Because of my selfishness and foolishness. I was so busy building a wall around me, trying to push everyone away from me, from my life. I knew that you were always there for me, you were always there when I needed you the most. And I regret pushing you away." I paused for a split second to control my breath before I continued.

   "Kim Mingyu, you are the most amazing person that I've met in my life. You are the first person to make me feel that I'm special and I have a reason for living. You are the reason why I'm happy, you're the reason why I started to love and appreciate myself more. You gave me hope, confidence and...... love. You made me realise how to be loved and to love someone else. I don't know if you'll ever forgive me but this is all I want to say. And before I leave I just want to say, Kim Mingyu I lov-" Before I could complete my sentence, I felt something soft touching my lips. My eyes widened, Mingyu was kissing me. I was so shocked I couldn't react.

   Before I could come back to my senses, Mingyu pulled away and he looked at me. "I love you too." At that very moment, I felt a rush of happiness. I smiled while I felt tears falling out of my eyes. Without thinking, I gently cupped Mingyu's cheeks and kissed him. I closed my eyes, savouring the taste of his lips. It was soft, plump and warm. I could feel Mingyu slowly moving his lips, deepening the kiss. I felt like my life was whole again. We were kissing to the point where we were almost out of breath.

   I could feel Mingyu getting more aggressive as he's trying to get some air and at the same time deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and after a few more kisses, we both pulled away while breathing heavily after our kiss. We both smiled and he rested his forehead on mine, our noses touching. We both just stood there hugging each other, my arms around his neck while his arms around my waist. We stood in that position for a few more seconds before Mingyu spoke.