-Chapter 15-

3rd person pov

    Mingyu couldn’t get any sleep last night because of what happened. The only thing that he could remember was he only slept for a couple hours and Wonwoo. He couldn’t stop thinking about why Wonwoo couldn’t trust him. Did he do anything wrong? That’s not the case. Mingyu was laying on his bed while looking at the ceiling. He can feel that his eyes are swollen from all the crying last night.

   After he was satisfied laying on bed, he got up and packed his stuff while leaving Wonwoo’s belongings untouched. He went to get a shower before continuing packing the rest of his stuff. After he was done, he heard the doorbell ring. ‘Please don’t be Wonwoo.’ He prayed in his mind then unlocked the door, revealing Soonyoung. “Morning Mingyu, I came to get Wonwoo’s stuff. Mind if I come in?” Soonyoung asked politely to avoid a mad Mingyu. “Sure, come in.” Mingyu managed to say it out with a weak voice.

   Soonyoung knew Mingyu couldn’t get proper sleep too, he could see from the eye bags. Soonyoung knew that both Wonwoo and Mingyu must be hurting so much. Before he came to Mingyu’s room, Wonwoo was worried that it would be awkward when he saw Mingyu or he was afraid that Mingyu would lash out again, he was not ready to face Mingyu. Soonyoung understood so he went to get Wonwoo’s stuff alone, he didn’t want both of his friends to fight.

    Both Soonyoung and Mingyu packed their stuff in silence. After Soonyoung was done, he went to Mingyu’s side and patted his shoulder without saying a word, worried that he would say anything that would offend Mingyu. He left the room and went on his own. After a while, all the boys gathered in the lobby. Mingyu was the last to arrive. Everyone looked at his way except Wonwoo who had his head down the whole time.

   Mingyu didn’t even dare to look at Wonwoo, for some reason he got annoyed and mad whenever the thought of Wonwoo looking at him popped up in his mind. He didn’t even want to see Wonwoo standing in front of him. When everyone was there, they all went to the hotel’s café to have their breakfast before heading back home. At the café, Mingyu sat at the very far left, next to him was Minghao followed by Junhui. Across Mingyu was Jeonghan, followed by Seungcheol, Soonyoung then Wonwoo.

    Throughout the whole meal, Mingyu didn’t even give a glance at Wonwoo, he tried to ignore him as much as possible. Meanwhile Wonwoo kept stealing glances at Mingyu, hoping the younger would just look at him for once but his wishes didn’t come true. Wonwoo sighed sadly while eating his meal with small bites. The others were quiet too, they knew what happened between Wonwoo and Mingyu and didn’t want to question more. They all ate in silence.

    After they were done, they all headed to the van and Seungcheol decided to drive them today. Junhui was seated with Minghao once again, while Wonwoo was seated with Soonyoung and beside Soonyoung was Mingyu who was at the single seat. Once the van started to move, all the boys were minding their own business, Junhui and Minghao sharing an earphone listening to music, Jeonghan taking a nap, Soonyoung scrolling through his phone, Wonwoo looking out the window while listening to music and Mingyu looking down at his hands while silently playing his fingers.

   Wonwoo steals glances at Mingyu once every minute. He hated this atmosphere, he hated this feeling, he hated Mingyu ignoring him, he hated everything. He didn't think things would end up like this. If he could just get one wish from a magic genie, he would wish to go back to when Mingyu confessed to him and he accepted his feelings then none of this would happen. Wonwoo let out a deep sigh, before changing his gaze to the scenery outside the van window. At least he can still find peace looking at the trees and mountains.

Time skip to the start of a new semester brought to you by Jeonghan’s napipopeta.

Wonwoo’s pov