"But...sex," Meredith panted as he slid her jeans and underwear off her legs.

"This is sex," he smiled as he pressed his lips against hers quickly before he leaned back to admire her naked body as she trembled on the bed. "Hmmm."

"Derek," she moaned. "Please..."

"Oh, yes," Derek breathed, watching as she moved a hand down to her wet folds. "Yes."

"Derek, please," she breathed. "I need you."

Derek smiled slyly as he watched her fingers move over herself. "Did you take care of yourself?" he breathed. "Did you pretend it was me?"

"Yes," she whimpered, her eyes falling closed. "I made myself come and I pretended it was your hard, huge cock inside of me."

"And you called out for me," Derek breathed huskily. "Just like you're going to do now."

"Yes," Meredith moaned, looking up at him through hooded eyes. "Derek, please. I don't want my fingers. I want you."

"Hmmm," Derek smiled, pulling his shirt over his head before he leaned forward to kiss her gently. "No torture right now."

Meredith swallowed hard, breathing heavily in anticipation as Derek slid out of his pants, his erection ready and calling for her. She smiled slyly as she felt her body begin to tremble in anticipation of having him inside of her. It had been far too long since she'd been completely satisfied.

With a sly grin, she moved to her knees to sit in front of where Derek stood at the end of the bed, trailing her fingertips over his length. "I've missed you too," she purred.

"Meredith," Derek moaned, pushing her back onto the bed as he fell on top of her. "Are you...pill?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I want to feel you, Derek. No condom, I don't want anything in between us."

"Good," he nodded, kissing her deeply as he shifted his hips to thrust deeply into her.

"Oh," Meredith breathed, tightening her muscles around him for a moment, not letting him move.

"Meredith," he breathed, letting his head fall to her shoulder as they stayed like that for several moments, completely as one as they adjusted to the feeling of being together again.

"Derek," she whispered after a moment, releasing him. "Fuck me, please."

"No," Derek shook his head, his breathing labored. "Make...make up sex. I'm going to make love to you."

"Oh," Meredith breathed, her brain starting to go blank as he moved out of her and slowly back in, his hands roaming all over her body.

"Later," Derek promised as he reached for her hands, pinning them over her head as he continued to moved gently in and out of her.

"Derek," she moaned, tears springing to her eyes as she finally felt complete again. "God, Derek, I love you so much."

"I love you too," he whispered, his lips moving to her neck, going as deep inside of her as he possibly could.

"Derek," Meredith cried as she felt her muscles begin to tighten around him. "Oh...."

Her orgasm washed over her in a soft wave that made her tremble violently underneath him, her hands releasing his to trail gently over his back.

"Meredith," he grunted as he shoved himself into her a few more times, finally releasing into her as a long loud moan escaped from his lips.

Meredith swallowed hard as he rested his head on her chest, snuggling into her. "Don't move," she whispered, his penis still nestled deep inside of her. "Please, I need."