chapter eleven

It gets a little steamy inside so if you don't want to read that you can skip after the *** and continue after the ***

CELESTE’S POINT OF VIEW
Its been weeks since the incident and I have been trying to make things better between Aqua and I. I broke her trust and am trying to mend it. so far I have learnt that she hates flowers and she doesn’t like chocolates either. She has OCD as well. She hates having her shit paid for. But at least I got a smile after I gave her an Amazon gift card. I earned a kiss on the cheek after I got her a ticket to a twenty one pilots concert.
Today I plan to take her to the trade fair. I heard she has never been to one. My source being Mason. At first I didn’t like the thought of my angel having a male friend I do not know. After a thorough background check I found out he was gay and he is shipping us. whatever that means.
I knocked on her door. I was dressed in blue jeans, white plain shirt with a brown leather jacket with black vanz. A few minutes later she opened the door. She was in a yellow maxi dress and white cardigan and white sandals. She had cute feet and her toes were in a nude manicure. Her hair was in fishtail braid and her baby hairs gelled. She looked radiant.
‘hey’ I said.
‘hie. You are early.’ She said. She opened the door further and Mason was on the couch eating from a packet of doritos. He was watching some show on the television. I sat down beside him and put my feet on the table.
‘sup’ he said.
Sup?
‘get your damn feet off my table you Italian omelette!’ she said from the kitchen.
‘how did she even know?’ I asked as I removed my feet from the table.
‘must be the OCD.’ He muttered.
‘ah shit man!’ we heard her say from her room. She sounded Jamaican.
‘was that Jam—‘
‘jamaican? Yes. She has been saying it a lot lately. Just found out that she is Jamaican. She hides her nationality so much its weird.’ He said.
‘no kidding. I just know that she is coloured.’ I said.
I didn’t check her nationality. Cause it didnt show.
‘lets go.’ She said.
She had a white beach bag with her. she had applied some lipstick and her lips looked great.
She got her phone.
‘and you, you get your ass out of this place and go deal with him. the way you are running away from him its like you are the sub and not the dom.’ She said.
Honestly I didn’t want to hear that and  Mason didn’t either. He stood up.
‘am a dom.’ He said.
‘yah sure. And am Rihanna.’ She said.
A sexy rihanna.
‘I am.’ He insisted.
‘then why are you hiding here. You called him over and yet here you are finding ways to avoid the poor guy. Grow some balls. Don’t be such a pussy.’ She said.
‘jeez fine am going.’ He said and stomped out of the apartment.
She shook her head and started cleaning after mason. She threw the crumbs in the bin. Fluffed the pillows and cushions and then wiped the table. It was intriguing watching her clean up.
‘how have you been?’ I asked.
How have you been? Really Celeste?
‘great and you?’ she said.
‘am great. I miss you.’ I said.
Wow.
She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
‘you miss me?’ she asked.
‘yes. We got so close and I miss that.’ I said.
She nodded.
‘lets go’ she said.
‘you still don’t trust me?’ I asked.
She sighed and sat down on the chair beside the couch. She looked at me.
‘ I don’t trust easily and making out with you, cooking and being in your home, dealing with all the mafia crap was a huge step from me. A huge step I willingly made for the first time. I put my everything in it and to find out that I crossed a river for people who couldn’t even jump a paddle for me hurt. And that made me tumble backwards. I cant take that step again.’ She said.
‘am sorry Aqua I really am. I just panicked and I was afraid of your reaction and then you seemed to be handling it all well. And when you took off and I tried running after you. You slapped the shit out of my face and I thought you needed space and I gave you the space.’ He said.
‘ I slapped you?’ she asked. She seemed so shocked.
‘yes. Don’t you remember?’ I asked. Now am confused.
‘no I was having a panic attack and frankly I don’t remember much till I came to and I was in my apartment talking to Mason. He was the one who helped me.’ She said.
I felt like some sumo wrestler was sitting on my chest.
‘am so sorry Aqua.’ I said.
She smiled.
‘are we going to the trade fair or not?’ she asked.
‘we will. I just want us to talk but you are too reserved.’ I said.
Its like am talking to a brick wall. Its very frustrating.
She simply looked at me.
‘see? You always look at someone when you don’t like what you are hearing. I understand you never really had friends and you have to know that friends will screw you over at times. People give other people chances Aqua. Am not perfect and I know that I screwed you over and I know am in the wrong and am sorry about it. I care about you Aqua and I hate this gap in between us. I hate it. please give me another chance. Please.’ I said.
I must truly like Aqua. Am begging like a wuss.
‘am sorry too. I didn’t know I am very reserved but I have been through some stuff I don’t like talking about. I was never allowed friends it was either I was too dirty for them or my step siblings made it a mission to make sure that I never had anyone to talk to. I only had one person and she was more of a mother to me than mine was. She died battling leukaemia and I miss her and I wish she was here with me every single day.’ She said.
‘what did you mean when you said dirty?’ I asked.
She looked down and shook her head.
‘am not ready to put that on the air yet. But I have been in the mafia before and I know how it works. I was forced to learn how to defend myself. I was forced into a life I didn’t want and I accepted it. I was abused Celeste, and it took me time to understand that I wasn’t the one who was wrong. It took me time to know that. But I guess am not supposed to be happy and I have accepted that too. I just cant be happy.’ She said.
She had unshed tears in her eyes. I moved closer and when she didn’t flinch I pulled her onto my lap.
‘Aqua, you may have been forced into that life but its in the past now. You can be your own person and you can be happy. If you don’t mind I would love to make you happy.’ I said.
‘thanks Celeste. I wouldn’t mind.’ She said.
‘does this mean I have that second chance?’ I asked.
She nodded. I smiled.
She smiled a real smile. Her dimples were more prominent and she looked great. I took out my phone and took a picture of her.
‘look at how beautiful you are’ I said and showed her the picture.
‘I do look good.’ She said.
‘you look amazing and beautiful.’ I said.
I have made it my mission to compliment her every chance I get. She needs to feel good about herself and what better way than compliments. She blushes all the time. I would really love to know everything she has been through but one step at time. She is a huge mystery.
‘thanks.’ She said with a shy smile. I wanted to kiss the hell out of her but then I don’t want to scare her. so I settled with a gentle kiss on the forehead.
‘so am guessing the trade fair is cancelled.’ She said.
‘we can go tomorrow. It’s a three days fair anyway.’ I said.
‘so what do you want to do?’ she asked.
‘uh..not sure. But I don’t want you to move.’ I said.
She moved abit and I bit my lip to bite back the groan. The friction was sending waves of pleasure to my groin. I am very sexually frustrated and I haven’t been able to sleep with any woman ever since she started working for me. So sue me.
Every time we start making out we end up interrupted. Am beyond blue balls.
I just want to bend her over and fuck her till the only thing she can say is my name. I want to see her body shake from intense orgasms. She seems like the vocal type but then again she could be a virgin and that creeps me out. Most guys might want virgins but for me, virgins are hard to handle. I don’t have the patience to be gentle and all that shit.
She was now straddling my hips and I just couldn’t help it but wonder how awesome it would be if she was riding me. Her luscious butt bouncing on my dick and clenching around my dick like she trying to milk me.
I put my hands around her waist and she flinched abit. Like she was in pain.
‘are you okay?’ I asked.
‘uh yah. What makes you ask?’ she said.
From body language, I knew she was lying.
‘talk to me Aqua. Please. Tell me. Did I hurt you?’ I asked.
‘not really. Well sort of.’ She said.
I raised an eyebrow.
‘it’s a complication of sorts I can say. I uh…I had my ribs broken so I had reconstructive surgery and my ribs were fine but I usually take painkillers to help with the pain am always in and I sort of forgot to get my refill and I took some painkillers but not the ones prescribed so they are not helping.’ She said.
‘how many ribs were broken?’ I asked.
‘all of them.’ She said. how is she even alive?
‘how? And who did it?’ I asked. I was getting angry. The thought of somebody hurting my Aqua really pisses me off.
‘they put some sort of corset around me and it would get tighter by the second and it broke my ribs. The town surgeon did the surgery but since he was old am guessing he didn’t do it all properly so I have had the pain ever since. It doesn’t matter who did it. I saw it coming for not cleaning the house in time. But I couldn’t help it, I was sustaining some injuries from a beating I had received from my master for rejecting his orders.’ She said.
Master?
‘who?’ I asked.
‘celeste calm down.’ She said.
I was breathing heavily and I was beginning to see red. I was pissed off.
‘how can I calm down when somebody abused you for no reason at all. That is j---‘

***

She kissed me. She started the kiss and I responded. I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. Our lips were moving and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and caressed my tongue with hers and my hands softly caressed her body. I removed her cardigan and she was left in the maxi dress. I caressed her breasts ontop of the dress and I was pleased to feel no bra but her boobs. I actually thought she had a bra on. I run my thumb over her protruding nipple and she let out a soft moan. she moved even closer to me and she had her core just on top of my dick. I was harder than I have ever been and I felt like I would burst.
She started grinding on me in a slow erotic rhythm that was driving me nuts. She undid the belt and unzipped me. My other hand had found its way inside her dress and I was so near to reaching her honey pot. Her soft mewls were turning me on and the jeans were really restraining me. I rubbed my thumb over her clit that was covered in what felt like lace panties. She was getting wetter by the second and I liked the fact that it was all my doing. I kissed her down her nape and I found her sweet spot right on the juncture of her neck and shoulder. I kept rubbing her clit with my thumb and her moans kept coming. They were quiet and soft moans.
I moved her panties to the other side and rubbed on her clit some more and pushed my index finger inside her wet and tight honey pot. She let out another moan and it was a bit louder but still not as loud as Valerie. Bad timing I know.
I thrusted my finger inside her and she started grinding on it. she wasn’t a virgin but she was surely as tight as one. I inserted my other finger and increased my pace. I managed to free one boob out of the confinements of the dress and I was sucking on it and gently nibbling on it. she kept grinding and she had a grip on my shirt. Her moans were not as loud but they were louder than the first ones and I knew she was close. Her pussy kept clenching and unclenching around my fingers and that made me wish it was my dick inside and not my fingers.
‘estoy tan cerca.’ She said in Spanish. which meant she was so close. She spoke like a true latina and she sounded hot. I think I shot out a little pre-cum.
‘fuck that was hot.’ I whispered in her ear. My voice was deeper and huskier cause of the lust and she bit her lip and closed her eyes. The grip on my shirt increased and she clenched around my fingers. I felt the warm liquid coming out of her pussy and it was coating my fingers. She let out a low and long and soft moan. it was sexy. So she aint vocal. It’s a bit of a disappointment but still more she made it look sexy.
I slipped my fingers out and licked the cream off.
‘mmmmh tastes good.’ I said.
She was flushed and she opened her eyes. Her eyes were darker and she looked sexy as fuck. They had gone darker.
She licked my lips and slipped her tongue inside my mouth.i was so into what she was doing I didn’t feel her going inside my pants till I felt a soft and warm hand wrapped around my hard dick and jerking me off. Damn she knew what she was doing.
She had a soft grip and she rotated her hand when jerking me off. She then rubbed on the head with her thumb and run her nail on it softly sending delicious waves of pleasure down my spine. This girl wants to make me scream like a little girl. I let out a deep groan and I threw my head back and just focused on her hands. She slid down and her other hand was on my balls. She gently and softly massaged them. Next thing I knew I felt a soft gust of warm air. I looked down on her and she was looking at me with those ‘fuck me’ eyes and she was in between my legs and she had her hands still wrapped around my dick.
She licked me from base to the head and that sent waves of pleasure down my spine. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly sucked on it. she would run her tongue and swirl it around the head and she was jerking me off at the same time. She started to suck harder and I was groaning like a teenager getting head for the first time. She sucked till half of my length was inside her mouth. She was good at this.
‘ah shit.’ I groaned.
She did this thing with her teeth on my head that made me want to shoot my load deep inside her mouth but I gotta hold on a little longer. She sucked on my head and did the teeth again and swirled her tongue on the head. The she deep throated me. I threw my head back and let out a deep moan.
‘fuck.’ I moaned. I pulled on her hair and she moaned. The vibrations of her throat added to the intense pleasure.
‘fuck Aqua am close.’ I moaned.
‘cum for me papi.’ She said. That sent me over the edge. She sucked on my head and I saw a bright light. I bit my lip and let out a deep moan as I came. She sucked every drop and swallowed it all.
My breathing rate was sky rocketing and she came and sat beside me. She cuddled up to me.

***

‘that was amazing.’ I said.
‘thanks.’ She said.
‘why are you so shy?’ I asked.
‘you are the first person to make me cum.’ She said in a quiet voice. If she wasn’t near me I wouldn’t have heard her but I did.
‘you are joking right?’ I asked.
She shook her head.
I smiled at her and she smiled back.