chapter ten

AQUA’S POINT OF VIEW
I felt Celeste stiffen in my arms. As I said before, am not stupid. If I was really being kidnapped for information I would have been manhandled. It was like they didn’t want to hurt me and they put up with my bullshit. I even caught the other guys snickering. I honestly want to know why he did this. Maybe it’s a drill.
But then, at the moment I didnt realize till I was waiting for Celeste to come and get me.
‘lets go.’ He said.
I followed him outside. And I saw a black Bugatti Veyron staring at me.
‘bugatti Veyron huh?’ I said.
‘you know cars?’ he asked.
‘not much.’ I said.
He nodded.
I snatched the car keys and raced to the car. I got into the driver seat.
‘you don’t even know where to go’ he said.
‘that’s why people have GPS’ I said in a duh tone.
He sighed and got in. I started the engine and she purred to life.
I moaned. ‘Orgasmic’ I said. He just stared at me.
I got the GPS running and I started driving.
‘am having some people for dinner later.’ He said.
‘and why are you telling me?’ I asked
‘well cause you are staying over.’ He said.
‘am not. What gave you the idea that I want to stay over?’ I asked.
‘well aint you?’ he asked and looked at me. I shook my head.
He didn’t seem to like the idea and I simply didn’t care. I don’t trust myself with him. am not ready for any touching and caressing. Am not a virgin but am not into sex. It hurts.
‘I will cook.’ I said to break the silence. He just nodded.
I revved the engine and the car sped up. He seemed surprised.
‘what the?’ he said.
I simply smiled. Soon enough I reached his house. I went inside the garage and as soon as I undid the seat belt, he pulled me into his lap. Before I could ask what was going on he had already captured my lips. I melted right into the kiss and kissed him back. He pulled me closer and caressed my back and butt. He massaged my butt and I run my hands up his amazing arms and I deepened the kiss by pulling him closer by his neck. He let out a groan as I grinded right on top of his growing bulge. His other hand found its way inside my blouse and and he touched my boobs. I was only in a sports bra and he easily went through. He pinched my nipple and I let out a low moan. I kept grinding my hips onto his. The car was soon filled with sounds of us moaning from the intense feelings growing from  the heavy make out session. My hands travelled down in between us and as I wanted to slip my hand inside his pants, a smoke alarm was activated.
‘my lasagne!’ I said and scrambled out of the car. I heard Celeste grumbling in Italian.
I went inside the house through the garage door and went into the kitchen. I removed the lasagne from the oven and it was completely burnt. I threw it in the bin and switched the oven off. The smoke cleared up and that’s when he showed up.
He looked sexy with his hair all messy and his eyes were looking at me filled with lust. He bit his lip and stood by the counter.
‘am going to have a shower feel free to join.’ He said.
I shooed him away.
He went out and I started dinner all over again. Lasagne is out of the menu.
I looked for ingredients and I found the perfect dinner. I made baked potatoes and grilled chicken that was marinated in lemon and some herbs. The baked potatoes were sprinkled some garlic and onion and butter. I also made some sautéed cauliflower with ginger’ garlic and grated carrots. I made pine apple upside down pudding. A greek salad for starter.
Celeste surely takes long showers. By the time everything was done and I was setting the table, Celeste came down the stairs. He was in a black long sleeved V-neck   that hugged his beautifully sculpted body and a pair of black shorts and he wore black half socks and Nike slides. He looked hot.
‘smells very great in here.’ he said
‘thanks. Almost done.’ I said.
‘the guys will be here much later than you think. Nine thirty being the earliest. It’s a Friday after all. They want an excuse to spend the night.’ He said.
‘who exactly are the guys?’ I asked.
‘Liam, Javier, Carlos and Bella.’ He said.
‘Carlos and bella are being awfully close. I smell a relationship’ I said.
‘that’s what I said.’ He said.
I removed the pan with the cauliflower off the cooker and I looked at the chicken and saw that it was almost done. I removed the potatoes and I kept them on a warm place. I set the timer for the chicken again and I simply waited. The kitchen was already clean cause I have a habit of cleaning as I cook. Celeste made me sit on the counter and he stood in between my legs.
‘ you are perfect.’ He whispered.
‘am not perfect’ I said.
‘you are.’ He said. I shook my head. His hands were caressing my thighs. His thumb would caress my inner thigh just a couple of centimetres away from my honeypot. With every stroke he got near and it was driving me insane.
‘honey am home!!’ carlos screamed.
He groaned again and left me on the counter and went to the living room. I went back to setting the table. Sometime later, everybody had arrived and I was serving the dinner.
‘dinner is ready.’ I said and everybody was busy playing monopoly.
I kept saying it till I got tired.
‘if y’all don’t get your asses on the fucking dining table by this minute somebody will wake up in a damn hospital!’ I said.
Everybody was looking at me with shock evident on their faces.
‘if I get to that damn doorway and your scrawny asses still on the floor am going to shove my foot so far up your asses you are going to have toes for teeth.’ I said with a ‘don’t mess with me’ look . I turned around and started to walk towards the dining room. They all scrambled to their feet and run past me to the dining room. I smirked.
‘carlos say grace.’ I said.
I held my hands out and liam and celeste grasped them and they all held hands and carlos said grace. They started eating and the moans of approval filled the room.
‘your cooking never gets old.’ Bella said.
‘’you should take some lessons’ carlos said.
‘my cooking is just fine.’ Bella  said                                                                                                                                         ‘it sure is.’ He said while drinking from his wine.
‘what is that supposed to mean?’ she asked.
‘he is being sarcastic.’ Javier said.
Bella frowned and gave him a look that said ‘I will deal with you later.’
We were halfway the meal when some chick dressed in black robot shorts that ended right after her butt and a black blazer with a white blouse inside and black mid-thigh high heeled boots that were peeptoe. She had strawberry blonde hair and lots of make up. She dragged a Gucci suitcase with her. She looked expensive.
‘having dinner without me?’ she asked.
The look on celeste’s face told me that this was not planned and she was not supposed to be here. I kept quiet and observed the table. Javier and liam loked at each other and then looked at celeste and am sure  a silent conversation went on since they all had blank faces in the end and carlos seemed uncomfortable while Bella was looking at me and the girl in panic. Something fishy is going on.
‘hey Valerie’ celeste said.
‘valerie? Since when do you call me Valerie? What happened to babe?’ she asked.
Right. Babe. I just helped the bastard cheat and now my life is on the line. And all the fuckers at the table knew it. such good friends they are.
‘valerie, not now.’ He said.
‘why? Its not like our relationship is a secret to them. Oh hie, you are new. Who are you?’ she asked.
‘hey am Aqua.’ I said with a smile.
‘am Valerie, your boss’s wife.’ She said.
‘really? Then you must be my boss too. How long have you guys been married?’ I asked in my sickly sweet voice. Carlos knows it all too well.
‘just two years.’ She said.
‘well congratulations.’ I said and shot celeste a glance. He bit his lip.
Am so done with this bastard. I aint going to be nice to him ever again.
‘celeste where did you find this girl. She is so nice.’ She said. Looking very proud of herself
‘she is my accountant.’ He said.
‘you are smart too.’ She said.
I smiled sweetly.
She sat down on Celeste’s lap and I looked at him. he gulped.
‘hey Javier and Liam’ she said.
‘hey Val’ they chorused.
‘this all looks unhealthy. Who cooked?’ she asked scrunching her face up in disgust. She looks like a constipated turtle.
Liam snickered and I realised I said that out loud.
‘I cooked. Is there a problem?’ I asked with a raised eyebrow.
‘uhm not really. Its just that it has a lot of calories and you look like you could do with some salad and lose some weight. You know and am saying this cause I ca---‘
‘are you calling me fat?’ I asked.
I was already mad as it is and my patience was wearing thin as the minutes passed. I couldn’t stand to sit on the same table as these betrayers. My trust just went out of the roof. I should have known better. I might not have luck with relationships but am not desperate. I will not be a home wrecker.
‘uh yes. You seem fat.’ She said,.
‘ Valerie not now. Leave her alone.’ Carlos said.
I let out a heavy sigh.
‘what? Its not like you all cant see her. She is so fat and eating all this unhealthy stuff and she expects to have a good body. Am pretty sure you have no luck with guys too. And what the hell are you wearing? Jeggings?’ she laughed. ‘this is gold. Fat girl in jeggings. No. girl aint the right word. A cow. No a pig. A pig in jeggings. Trying to seduce my man with all those rolls of fat? Yah right. Such a slut. A----‘
I stopped listening after she called me a slut. I stood up in a daze and walked out of the room.
The word slut reminds me of the time I was with my abusive boyfriend and he would call me that everytime he fucked the shit out of me. I cant say I was on board and I liked it. it was rape. He would hit the shit out of me and then fuck me and call me his slut. I tried telling my brothers but they called me a slut for having sex at an early stage. As if it was willingly. My junkie of a mother would make me do things a 10 year old is not supposed to do just so she could have aa quick fix. Pedophiles where more than thrilled. That’s when my alleged father found me and took me into his care. My step mother and step siblings took every opportunity they had to remind me how much of a broken piece I was. I was abused every single day. I never had friends and I never had a normal conversation with anybody. I was left in a ditch after my father got tired of me. By grace I survived and here I am today. I never trusted anybody and the first people to trust broke it.
My throat was closing up but that didn’t stop me. I walked till I reached the gate and I went out. I walked till I stopped a taxi and boarded it. I told the guy my address.
‘are you okay?’ he asked.
‘I will be. I just need to get home.’ I said
He nodded. he sped up and i soon reached my stop and I got out. The world took a sharp turn and I gripped the door and held my head with my other hand. The guy came to my side and helped me stand up and helped me enter the building.
We got into the elevator and I told him the floor number. We got to my apartment and he helped me enter. I was very dizzy and my head getting heavy. I was swamped with bad memories and the next memory was worse than the previous one.
He set me on the couch.
‘am Mason.’ He said.
‘Aqua’ I said
‘am gay’ he said.
‘do you always blurt it out?’ I asked.
‘uhm not always but lately people don’t want to know me for me cause am a sinner.’ He said.
I shrugged. ‘that doesn’t say anything about who you really are.’ I said.
‘if only my parents knew that.’ He said.
‘parents are weird.’ I said.
‘very weird. You feeling better?’ he asked.
‘uhm yah. Am breathing so yah I am.’ I said.
My vision was clearing up.
‘am 22 years old. How old are you?’ he asked.
’26 years old.’ I said.
‘I am studying nutrition at the health sciences university and I am graduating in a few months. Don’t have any friends and I am getting used to it.’ he said.
‘am an accountant. I love numbers and I don’t have friends either. I get panic attacks when I hear some words that take me back to my troubled childhood and I smile a lot even though I have so many reasons not to smile. I made a few friends at work but now I don’t want to be friends with them anymore and when I get to work on Monday, I wont be smiley Aqua anymore. Am done.’ I said
‘don’t stop smiling Aqua. You should smile even more. Don’t let the enemies know you are down.’ He said.
‘that’s what I say.’ I said.
‘we are going to be great friends.’ He said.
I smiled. My vision cleared up and I looked at him. he was cute. He had light brown hair with some caramel strands and it covered up part of his face. He had a bit of Korean genes. He was tall, had very dark blue eyes and small pouty lips. He had an earring on his left eyebrow. He was cute and he was tall and lean. He was in dark washed jeans, midnight blue shirt with a black cardigan and combat boots. He had a few rings on his fingers and three chain bracelets. He would make a good goth. He looked like an anime character.
‘you are cute. Like an anime character.’ I said.
‘I get that a lot.’ he said.
‘or those guys from boys over flowers.’ I said.
‘thanks.’ He said.
I smiled.
‘best friends?’ he asked.
‘one question first.’ I said.
‘shoot’ he said
‘are you a dom or a sub? I asked.
‘dom.’ He said
‘best friends.’ I said.
I smiled a real smile and shook hands.
‘you have a beautiful smile.’ He said.
‘are you hitting on me?’ I asked.
‘bitch please. Boobs aint my thing. Unless you have a dick underneath.’ He said.
‘hell no.’ I said.
‘good.’he said.
A day that was once so horrible ended well.