Her wish is my command

Whatever she desires I'll give it to her. If she asks me to drop all this and runaway with her I would. If she asks me to kill someone for her I would do it a heartbeat no questions asked. She asked me to leave her alone but in the end she is mine and she will forever be.

"I'm doing good Marcus" I walked to the vehicle where the driver was already waiting with the door open.

"Make sure" he patted my back before going to the other side of the vehicle.

I got into the vehicle, making myself comfortable while Marcus did the same. The drive got in the vehicle and pulled off with two other vehicles following behind.

The drive to Ace Warehouse was silent. Once we pulled up I got out putting my business face on. I walked in the building with Marcus beside me and six other guys behind me each carrying two duffel bags.

"If it isn't my favorite business partner" Carlos said

Carlos is the biggest druglord and mafia leader in Columbia. He's the one that supplies me with the purest product on the market. He's one of my favorite business connects because he provides quality and he never disappoints me.

"If it isn't my least favorite Columbian" I walked over to the middle of the warehouse where he was standing with six new faces beside him that I have never seen before.

"You play too much Russo" he laugh

"Mhmm let's get to why we are here shall we" I said

I don't like to talk too much during business deals unless it's necessary. I prefer we do what we have to do get out of each other face. Why waste time having conversations when we could be doing business. Time is precious and time is money and I don't play with my time.

"Right" he nodded his head to the guys beside him.

They walked forward resting the bag in front of me before going back to stand beside Carlos. I nodded my head to Marcus and he went to check the products.

He pulled the zip on of the duffel bags, he took his pocket knife out and picked up one of the bricks of cocaine. He took his knife slitting the brink, he took his pinky dipping it the product before placing it in his mouth.

He place the brick back into the duffel bag, closing it and putting his knife back up. He nodded to confirm that product was good as he went to check the other bags to make sure everything was there.

"We have to do this every time Russo like when have I ever disappoint you" Carlos said

I watched as Marcus reached the last bag then stop, he looked into the bag then at Carlos then at me "Boss there's a few missing from this bag"

Spoke too soon my boy Carlos

"I guess now" I said referring to what Carlos asked

"That can't be right, Russo you know I would never cut you short" Carlos said

Carlos might be the biggest druglord in Columbia but he fears me. He has seen what I can do and what I'm capable of first hand.

I respect Carlos just as much as how he respects me so I know he would never do this. My problem is how he shows up with six new faces and a few of my products goes missing.

Make it make sense

I took my gun out and walked over to the first guy on the far right of Carlos. I stood infront of him and put the gun to his forehead making sure the safety is off.

"I've never seen none of y'all faces before so I need some answers. Where are the missing products" I asked

"I - Um-I don't know" he said