ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ ғᴀɪᴛʜ° ᭄⛈️ part 49

Start from the beginning

Zak - Looks like we're gonna die early than we thought..

Sunny - welp.. I've been waiting this long. 

Sam -  Everyone duck!!!

Everyone looks at the back and saw Sam with some bomb. Everyone take cover and walk away then Sam throws the bomb at the bad guy's and everyone started running but.

Boom!

It hitted them and their body splash over at the hallway. Everyone got up and Clay cover's George's eye to prevent him from seeing that horrific event. Sunny get's up and look at Sam then smiled.

Sunny - What took ya so long?!

Sam - Traffic.

Sunny - You sure it was Traffic or is it Ponk~

Sam - fuck off Sunny. 

Zak - wait.. Professor-

Zak, Clay, George & Clay - SAM?!!

Puffy - the one and only you guys *smile*

Zak - B..But.. h..how??!!

Sam - if I were you shit heads.. i should stop talking and get some weapons unless you have a death wish already..

Everyone has so many goddamn questions but figure that Sam was right. They all went to Sunny's locker and Sunny opens her locker but there's nothing really in there except books and notepads. 

Clay, Karl and Nick started asking questions but Sunny told them to stand back. Everyone did as she told them, then Sunny punched the wall at her locker and it revealed a secret hidden storage pull with guns, knives and grandes.

George - woah..

Clay - How come I never seen you pull this stuff off?!!

Sunny - and get caught? please i keep mine very hidden and Puffy help me hid them well.

Puffy - That is very true *giggles*

Zak - Ok i'm still questioning what or who you guys are!!

Maya - if you wanna know who Puffy is, Puffy actually worked for Sunny's organization in the past and Sam was Sunny's tutor when she was still part of the kananzaki clan.

Clay - wait.. seriously?!!

Sam - yup, How you guy's think i keep you all distracted from all the murder Darryl did.. and Zak you were a complete asshole back then even now.

Zak - HEY!!

Puffy - honestly.. i can agree with that.. you don't even listen to my class you just straight up look at Darryl like a weird creepy simp you are..

Zak - Fuck you two!!

Puffy & Sam - Thanks!

Ven started grabbing some bombs. The same goes for Sunny. Clay, Nick, Karl and Maya grabs some guns while George and Zak grabs some knives and daggers