The Magic Stone | Patri X Reader

—————

—————

"I curse you, Princess of Light. If the King of Darkness fails to choose you over his magic, then you shall fall into eternal sleep. Warm like the living, but asleep like the dead—never to wake up ever again."

—————

Author's Note:
Hey guys! Here's my short story of Patri. Thank you for patiently waiting and for continuously supporting me! I really appreciate it!

Like I've mentioned in my description of this collection, the reader will fall into the world of Black Clover. However, unlike how the reader knew the Black Clover story previously in Licht's short story, the reader here will not.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this one. I'm looking forward to see your witty comments again XD. Once again, thank you!

DISCLAIMER!!
I DO NOT CLAIM ANY CHARACTERS, SCENES, PLOTS, IDEAS, ETC. FROM THE BLACK CLOVER STORY BY YUKI TABATA. Even if this is a fanfic, please don't steal and don't do anything with the works without my permission.

I WILL NOT BE PROFITING OFF OF THIS FANFIC, OR ANY OF MY FANFIC FOR THAT MATTER.

That's all, stay safe and take care! Relax and have fun! That's the reason why we read stories like these—so we could have fun and be happy!