XII | Licht

The enthusiastic fan requested to take a picture with you so you complied

The enthusiastic fan requested to take a picture with you so you complied. You were nervous to interact with a stranger as always, but you manage to pull it off.

When the girl was finally satisfied, she thanked you before running away, still in shock that she got to meet one of her favorite authors. The girl did not have a clue that the same author was still currently getting over the interaction.

You fanned yourself before releasing a sigh. No matter how much you love your fans, you still can't help but feel drained after meets. It was so different because you did not have the same problem when you were with Licht's village. They were precious family.

There you go...

Before your eyes get the chance to gather tears, you raised your head up the sky and used your hand to dry your eyes. Then you instantly got yourself to imagine going on your trip to Switzerland in attempt to push the dejection away and replace it with thrill. Even to the point of rushing it and your thoughts were getting tangled.

While you were busy trying to change how you feel at the moment, you did not notice that the man from the black car started walking towards you. Each step he took made his heart beat simultaneously louder and faster. Without hesitation, he gently grabbed you hand—catching your attention and your gaze finally landed on him again.

Meeting with his gaze was like a balloon full of colorful paints colliding against a white canvas. Your heart stopped.

His hair was the same platinum blond and his once golden eyes are now bright amber—but you could tell that he was the same person. Because other than his change of eye color, he still had the same dreamy and handsome face. Your mind that had so much thoughts went blank. He was still so breathtakingly beautiful.

Before you could say anything, he pulled you in his arms, hugging you tightly as he buried his face on the crook of your neck. This sudden move made you froze and the familiar scent that entered your nose made your attempt to push your tears back gone to waste.

All the memories and emotions that you've been ignoring has made their presence brighter so you could not look away ever again.

"...Licht?" You whispered as your trembling hands landed on his back. Your heart ached with it, full of sweetness and bitterness.

"You're one remarkable painting, I can see you everywhere." He started to sing softly and his voice still sounded the same, making you burst into tears more as you finally hugged him back as tightly. Licht was singing the song in a way that only the two of you could hear—intimately done.

This was the song that he first heard you sing; an original song that you wrote for your fictional book that you later came to relate to when you first fell for Licht. Your fans may know the lyrics, but you have never taught the world how the melody sounded. And among the elves, only Licht had the song memorized.

The Last Salvation | A Black Clover Fanfic X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara