Chapter five

"Mrs. Walkers."A nurse whispered to Sue's mother who had bowed her head, silently drifting away into a sleep.
"Wha.. what? Yes! Yes. How's she? Is she okay?" She questioned, her voice wavering a little but her emotions under control."
" Don't worry, she's absolutely fine. She just needs to take her medication and have enough rest.The doctor said she could be discharged tomorrow. Don't worry Mrs. Walkers, Your daughter will be fine." The cute nurse said putting an assuring hand on Mrs. Walkers shoulder.

...................................................
Meg had figured out her actions had led Sue into a coma and that she was in the hospital.
She got downstairs, grabbed her winter coat, slamming the door behind her.
"Meg! Meghan! Meghaann!
Where are you going?
That's rude of you to walk on your mother like that."

"Mom I said I'm going to see Sue in the hospital, don't you get it?"

" But honey you can't do this all by yourself. For Gods sake it's 6:00 on a cold winter evening. I'm coming with you." With that, Elissa grabbed her coat from the stand, got outside and flung the door of her husbands Red pickup truck open, bringing the engine to life. The car gave out a rich purr, as it intended to track down its angry  little  mistress down the road.

That's a picture of Meghan up there. She's cute and hot innit?

T̸H̸I̸S̸ I̸S̸ V̸E̸R̸Y̸ S̸H̸O̸R̸T̸.
I̸ K̸N̸O̸W̸, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME.I̸ H̸O̸P̸E̸ Y̸O̸U̸ G̸U̸Y̸S̸ B̸A̸R̸E̸ W̸I̸T̸H̸ M̸E̸, T̸H̸E̸R̸E̸'S̸ A̸ L̸O̸T̸ O̸F̸ S̸C̸H̸O̸O̸L̸ W̸O̸R̸K̸ T̸O̸ C̸A̸T̸C̸H̸ U̸P̸ W̸I̸T̸H̸.
I PROMISE TO ALWAYS FIND TIME ONCE A WEEK TO PUBLISH A CHAPTER.

As usual, don't forget to hit the star button and comment.