Chapter two

After school, the girls decided to have a fun time near the school.

Barkins gardens was the name of the place.

Meg had brought loaves of bread and bought cups of coffee for warmth.
Sue was adamant at first but she gave in after Meg had nagged.

The girls finished their coffees and  were heading home but Sue wasn't in the mood.

She was having a little headache and chills.

"It might be your asthmatic symptoms."

"Maybe, but hey! Don't be cocky, I haven't had an attack since last two months."

"You might  not  have an attack but the weather is freezing and you know about that."

"Meg, are you wishing for an attack or what?
Did you do something to my sandwich?
Have you done something silly to me, because of my decision to go contrary to your advice?"

Sue! How on earth can I do something like that?You are my best friend, moreover you have your rights, I can't force you to go strictly according to my wish. It's a choice!"

With that, Meg stormed away, stopping a taxi home.

"Meg! Meg! Meg!  I'm sorry! Please, please don't leave me alone here, it's chilly I am sorry!"  Sue pleaded.

********************************𝚂𝚄𝙴 𝙶𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴.....

"Why? Wha! wha! what is wrong? Sue! Sue! Suzzy! Suzzzyyy!!
Mark! Mark!"
"Yes, Lina What is it?"
" it's Suzzy, she returned a minute ago and she's having an attack, she's struggling for breath,she's dyingggggg! Nooo! Mark you've got to come now, I am calling the ambulance.
Hurry!"
Lina, Sue's mother said, slamming the phone shut and sobbing around her only daughter.

The ambulance arrived and Sue was pushed inside on the gurney, still fighting for air.

тнιѕ ωαѕ ρгєтту ƒυη ω𝘳𝘪𝘵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴....
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋