"Dawson" I call when I see him, he's talking to someone who's back faces me. But my eyes widen a bit as a confused smile reaches my lips when I see a leash in his hands leading to a dog sitting at his feet.

Dawson's eyes flicker off the person and to me before the person that was standing in front of him also turns to look at me and a heavy breath escapes my lips when my eyes find a pair of hazel eyes. He's here. Again.

I keep walking towards them with a polite smile and tug at the bottom of my shorts, or well the ones I took from Ivy this morning.

My eyes falling to the adorable dark furred dog that moves closer to Dawson, "Abby, right?" Alejandro asks. The jerk from the party a few nights ago sends me his charming smile and I nod.

"Did you need something? I was showing Mr. Sánchez out" D says with a raised eyebrow and I sigh, also giving him a small nod.

"Just a small favor, but you can do what you're doing first. I'll wait" I give him a small smile as I take a step closer to D when I feel Alejandro's eyes dropping to my legs and suddenly it gets ten times colder.

"Can you stay wit-" D starts looking down at the dog and I grin, cutting him off when he hands me the leash. "-Of course" I smile grabbing it from him.

Alejandro throws an arm around me and I freeze when he randomly pulls me to his side, "see you later, Abby" he says and I feel a pair of lips press against my temple, before I could put some distance around us the dog barks at Alejandro.

Alejandro rolls his eyes and D clears his throat pointing that it's time for him to leave, as soon as they turn the corner I let myself cringe as I clean my temple with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Thanks for that dude" I say, crouching down and petting the adorable dog, he takes a few steps closer to me and I let out a small giggle when he places his paws on my knees bringing me right down to my butt.

"Cutie" I mutter as he licks my cheek placing kisses on my face, I straighten my legs and I keep petting the doggo as I reach for the collar to see what the adorable animal's name is.

I think and am pretty sure he's a Bernese Mountain Dog.

I only know because I've always wanted this dog, but I never got one cause I didn't think I'd take good care of it.

I also know this is a male dog because of his nose, they have bigger noses than the female Bernese Mountain Dogs.

Tilting my head to the side a bit when he rests his face against my arm and just looks at me, I stick out my tongue quickly and he pants before licking my face again and I chuckle.

I wait for him to settle a bit before I lower my head seeing a simple black collar, I freeze when I read the name and the owner's name right under.

Goose...Sebastian named his Bernese Mountain Dog Goose.

I sip my coffee while scrolling through my phone, "This is awkward" Seb announces putting his phone down and I roll my eyes. We're waiting for Ivy and Ares to get ready and out of bed so we can go choose our dresses for the new years eve ball tomorrow.

Yes we left it till the last second...

"I can't start conversations for shit, Seb" I sigh, also putting my phone down and giving him full attention, he shrugs and leans forward placing his elbow on the table and looks at me with a lopsided grin.

"If you'd get a pet what would it be?" he asks running a hand through his messy hair as I take another sip of my coffee.

"I've wanted a Bernese Mountain Dog since I was seven-" I start off with a smile and he nods telling me to continue. "-A boy, and I even had name ideas for him." I say and he chuckles.