Mhm, danced and then ended up fuckin-I will murder you

I look over my shoulder to see both Ivy and Ares struggling, so she lied and trapped us both here so she wouldn't have to do it alone. Assholes.

"Guy's, spin the girls and make sure their back ends up against your front" Natalia instructs, walking back and forth in a line, I make eye contact with him once again before his hand trails up my arm before grabbing it and spinning me.

I let out a small gasp when my back hits his front, his lips creasing my temple due to my hair being up in a bun. My eyes flutter when I lean back into his touch, he's so warm and hard. His hard chest pressing against my back.

I wonder what else is hard...

Not the time consy

"Now, guys I want your hands on their lower waist, both of you move your hips against one another," she says and my eyes widen. I like Natalia...

His hands slide down my body and something erupts in my stomach as his hands move painfully slow down my body. I move my hips against his and I almost miss it but he groans so lightly muttering the words "Dios mío"

My eyes flutter shut when I keep doing as she instructs, Mierda he's so warm and hard. Only this time something else is hard, very hard pressing against the curve of my ass.

"Who were you talking to in the kitchen last night?" he asks, whispering into my ear as his jaw grazes my skin. My eyebrows furrow, the way his thumbs lift up my cropped sweater a bit and his thumbs touch my hot skin making my head go fuzzy.

This is my book moment I've been waiting for ever since I read the spanish love deception...

"What?" I ask dumbly.

I can practically imagine him rolling those blue eyes of his, the one's I so terribly wish I had. "Don't play dumber then you actually are" he mutters and my eyes open, okay now is he calling me dumb or is he calling me dumb?

"My friend" I grit, perra is calling me dumb and doesn't even show any sign of regret. He hums as his hands move off my skin and back on my hoodie. He just played me, for what though? I'm confused.

Blond.

"Apologize" I demand and he scoffs, "for?" he asks and I roll my eyes. He called me dumb, I am not fucking dumb.

"Now twirl the girls back and dip them, wait about 3 seconds before bringing them back and boys keep your hands around them however you want and girls I want your hands on the partner's chest" Natalia claps her hands as she helps Ivy fix her form.

"And...Now" she says and I don't even get to take a breath before his hands are on my waist pushing me away from him only for his hand to interlock his fingers with mine and pull me back to him.

Our bodies pressed together and he dipped me, "I don't apologize for shit I'm not sorry for, I stated a fact and you took it to heart. That's not on me" he says and I glare at him. No, it's just I have an ego the size of my tits, idiota.

He pulls me back up and I place my hands on his chest, "Perfect you two, just keep taking two steps back one forward then one to the left and one to the right then repeat" she says to us and I give her a small smile as she mutters a 'oh god' helping Ares and Ivy.

"Maybe you should consider one's feelings before speaking" this is dumb, I should drop it but no one calls me dumb and then goes on and says they're stating it as a fact and I should suck it up. I only suck up one thing, and it's not this.

He scoffs and his fingertips dig into my skin before he pulls me closer so my face is grazing the crook of his neck as he leans down to whisper something into my ear. "That coming out of your mouth, sounds fucking rich" he says with anger laced into his tone and I feel my jaw clench.

I hate it when he's right. But it was a fucking accident, and before I could tell him that he ran out of the hotel room, leaving me naked, sore, alone in that random hotel room.

"Come to me when you learn how to stop being a bitch, and I might apologize" he says roughly and I feel tears at bay, i'm not an easy person to make cry but when he talks to me like this, the pain and anger laced into his voice drowns me in guilt.

I will not cry and show him that this affects me this much.

Me leaving couldn't have done all this, but if it did then what the fuck have I done? He's a god damn monster now, he'd never talk to his fucking enemy like this let alone me but now it seems as if he could care less.

We don't speak another word to each other for the rest of the ten minutes of class, and as soon as Natalia says we can leave he lets go of me, giving me not another glance before walking to the chair, grabbing his phone and walking away. 

----------

A/N 
Word count: 2100

Okay NOW I'm going to sleep, hope u all liked this extra chapter lmaoo

Again, don't forget to vote, comment, share for the next chapter!

Also go check out my socials
tiktok:
wh0reforurmomma
insta: omfg_af

Toodlesss
ish <3

Toodlesssish <3