"Can I uncover my ears now?" Ivy shouts a bit louder than she meant to and we all cringe before nodding.

Before any of us can talk the doors open again and the other two guys walk through the doors, I don't even acknowledge the groom as my eyes fall to the best man. The same armani shirt he was wearing this morning on him but his blazer discarded and the tie loose around his neck. Buttons undone and his hair messy from his hands running through it as he shows Ares something on his phone.

Stop staring before it gets weird

I'm not staring

Right, sorry-you're gawking

Whore

Bitch

Suddenly when Sebastian looks up to meet Ivy's eyes my eyes shoot down to my black acrylics like they're something I've never seen before, just to avoid eye contact.

Cause it seems like that's all that goes on between us, ever since the party last night he hasn't said a word to me and I haven't to him.

"Alright, is everyone here?" the dance teacher asks, her russian accent popping as she speaks and looks around her studio with a small smile. Everyone nods.

"Okay, so I am Natalia" she says with a welcoming smile

She takes one last look at her group, "Let's start then, everyone find your pairs and stand in front of one and other" she says waving her hands in the air as she speaks telling us to find our partners.

I watch as Ares puts his hand out helping Ivy up off the floor and Nico just snorts. "Good fucking luck" he says as I stand. "This should be fun" Dominico leans back in the chair crossing his arms over his chest.

I look at Sebastian and his eyes are on his phone as his brows pull together as he reads whatever he was, I walk towards him as anxiety bubbles inside me.

I put my hand out in front of him and he freezes looking at it with a weird look before tracing it back up to my face, "The dance" I blurt, well no shit it's for the dance.

He nods before dropping his phone on the chair he was sitting on before his hand slides over top of mine, he doesn't wait a second before tugging me to him and I let out a small gasp before he loosens his grip.

"Okay, so first all the ladies please place both arms around your partner's neck" Natalia starts off and I bite down on my bottom lip as I do as told. My height gives me a bit of an advantage whereas Ivy is on her toes. Short bitch.

I'm a bit above 5'7

The smell of his cologne invades my senses, "Guys, take your hands and place them on the beautiful ladie's hips" she says and I suck in a small breath when I feel his hands move to my hips and he pulls me closer.

My eyes flicker to the bitches on the bench who chuckle before getting up and walking out while Ivy is too busy day dreaming about Ares. Smartasses, and do be fair I'd probably leave too if I was real...

I take a deep breath before I look up a bit and make eye contact, his deep blue eyes already on me and his hands trail down just a tad more until they rest right on my hip bone.

"Do you know how to dance?" I ask, stupid question. Ivy already said they guys can't dance for shi-"I do"

My eyes narrow at him and he raises an eyebrow, "Yeah?" I ask quietly as Natalia starts telling us what to do and he chuckles under his breath. "We've danced before-" he pauses doing what Natalia said. "-You tell me" he says and I keep myself from rolling my eyes.