Chapter 33: Battle Royal!

Start from the beginning

Bickslow  vs. Ciaron!

"You ready to throw in the towel. If you surrender, then you kiddies will be safe and the Thunder Legion will turn back to normal. You don't the Thunder Legion will remain the same and your kiddies will die! Y/n will be as good as mine!" Hayden laughed.
"What is it that you want from us?" Makarov demanded.
"Well, I just want the beautiful younger Dreyar sibiling! That's all!" Hayden laughed.
"Never! Y/n will never be yours! She'll never leave Fairy Tail even with her last breath! She told us all that!" Natsu stated.
"Fine by me. Even if Laxus gets beaten, he'll be as good as dead by the time this is all over. She will be mine, and by the looks of it you better hope someone can save her. She's now turned to stone!" Hayden laughed as he showed a projection of Y/n turned to stone.
"Y/n!" Natsu shouted.
"Well now then, Love rival. I can simply say that you better hope that Bickslow can beat Ciaron, or he'll be eaten alive!" Hayden stated as he disappeared.
"Dammit! Y/n! I will save you!" Natsu yelled as Makarov sighed.

Now with Bickslow.

"Alright, Babies. Watch out for that Creepy snake guy. Remeber he was the one that took Y/n down." Bickslow stated.
"Yeah!" The babies chanted as Bickslow walked around Magnolia.
"He may have took that dragon girl's life, but he won't take mine." Bickslow said talking to his spirits.
"Yeah! We'll protect you don't worry!" The babies chanted.
"Good. Let's go to the Cathedral. They said there base was there so they should still be there." Bickslow stated as he then began to run. Soon Ciaron then kicked Bickslow into a clothing store making a whole in the wall.

Bickslow's Pov...
As I was kicked into the clothing store I then notice that snake guy name Ciaron was standing right in front of me. He had then ate my Babies'.
"Well those were pretty delicious, in fact before I end your life how about I properly introduce myself! I am Ciaron Boa. I am fully able to turn into a Boa Constrictor and I also use posion magic." Ciaron stated as I had move my Babies's souls to 5 different mannequins.
"What! How the hell did they end up in those mannequins!" Ciaron growled.
"Haha! My Babies can simply change! So have fun trying to stop them!" I laughed as Ciaron threw an attack at me and my Babies blocked them. I then decided to run away hoping Ciaron would follow me.
"Get back here!" He yelled as I ran away from him. I laughed as he then turned into a snake and chased quickly after me. I turned a corner and hid above Ciaron. My feet was against the wall keeping me up. I then saw him come slithering around the corner as he turned back into his human self.

"Alright! Where is this Crazy Freak!" Ciaron yelled.
"Your getting warmer! Peek-a-boo!" I laughed.
"Real funny! Come on your crazy spirit freak!" Ciaron stated as he then shot some of his magic out. At first I thought it was towards me and then I saw a little girl. I used my spirits to block the attack and as I did the crazy snake guy hit me, making me hit the ground. I looked back up to see the girl was then pulled away by her mom. I smiled as she was pulled away.
"Hahaha! Well now get up you freak!" Ciaron stated.
"Now I may be crazy, but I'm not the freak that turns into a snake!" I laughed as he growled. I then used my spirits to fly away from that snake freak.
"Get back here!" He yelled as I flew away away from him.
"Bickslow! What the hell are you doing!" A familiar voice said. I turned my head to see Gray.
"Gray get out of here! That snake guy can get you!" I stated as I was then tackled and constricted by him in his snake form.
"Well you made that way to easy now. Spirit guy, Ssss." Ciaron stated as he got tighter.
"Bickslow!" Gray exclaimed.
"Go! I got this one!" I exclaimed with a smile as I had one arm free. I then grabbed my helmet.
"Oh god!" Gray exclaimed.
"Well then Bickslow! Say your last words!" Ciaron stated as I took off my helmet and closed my eyes.
"Human Possession: Figure Eyes!" I yelled as I opened my eyes. A green light cam around us as I looked him right in the eyes. He couldn't move as the glow from his eyes faded. He turned back into a human and dropped me from his grasp. I smiled evil as my feet touched the ground and his eye were beginning to fade. I held my other hand out waiting for him to give in.
"N-No." He mumbled as his eyes faded and a red and green light came out of his chest and into my hand. I closed my hand as I closed my eyes. I had just collected another soul. I smiled for I had defeated Ciaron.
"Alright. Let's go help the others." I stated as I looked back at Gray who was in shock.
"Okay. Yeah let's go." Gray said as I began to move onwards.