10. keep your freinds close

En başından başla

"Can Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Blair Parker, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin please come to the office." a voice said through the speakers, leaving the Kahn boy even more confused.

. ˚ . ✿ 。 ˚ .

Blair sat in between Hanna and Aria, the five girls crammed onto a small sofa.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Agent Cooper." an older woman said entering the room, a younger man trailing behind her. She handed a card to Spencer who's eyebrows furrowed.

"FBI?" Spencer asked shocked.

"This is my partner, Agent Randall. We're here because the bureau was asked by the local police authorities to assist the investigation of Alison Dilaurentis' murder. I want to show something that was sent to Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source. The family has given me permission to show it to you five." she explained, walking over to a small screen and pressing a button.

Alison appeared on the screen, wearing the same yellow top she was wearing the day she went missing.

"Wanna see more?" she said flirtatiously, pulling the sleeves of her jacket down. "I know you want to. If the girls knew I was seeing you, oh got they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, like me and B but- we don't have a lot of time, I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me."

"Is there anything you can tell me about what you see?" the women said, pausing the video.

"They're at the Kissing Rock." Blair spoke up when it was clear no one else would. "It's in the woods, behind the lake."

"I think this was taken the night she disappeared." Aria said. "She was wearing that yellow top."

"That's not her sweater." Hanna continued.

"Are you sure?" Agent Cooper asked.

"Ask me what's in each one of our closets and I will give you an itemised list. I know clothes." Hanna replied.

"I think she's talking to the older boy" Emily said.

"The so called 'mystery boyfriend?'"the Agent asked.

"Alison didn't want us to know who he was." Spencer said.

"Was he an older high school boy?" Agent Cooper pressed.

"She only told me enough to make it a secret." Spencer replied.

"Huh, Alison liked secrets."

"She thought sharing secrets kept us close." Emily mumbled.

"They do, but secrets are made to be found out with time."

. ˚ . ✿ 。 ˚ .

The four girls followed Spencer into the Hastings' household, boxes in their hands.

"You broke up with me, remember?" they heard Melissa say.

"I just want to take you out for coffee." Ian replied, wincing when he heard Melissa scoff.

"You guys are going camping? Cute" Melissa said with a fake smile.

"Glamping, actually." Blair replied, watching as the eldest Hasting sibling walked towards the staircase.