01. pilot

chapter one
corruption

A lot had changed in the last year or so.

Aria and her family had moved to Iceland as her dad was offered a better job and couldn't turn down such an offer. The five girls had grown apart since their leader had disappeared. It was almost as if they had never knew each other.

Emily had barely changed. She still kept her self to herself and had become more quiet since Alison had gone missing. Hanna had befriended Mona, a once shy girl who was a fly in Alison's web. The two had helped each other defeat their insecurities, and had become the new Alison and Blair.

Spencer was still the competitive girl she had always been, but had much less of a social life now that the girls had parted. She had put most of her time into studying, always comparing herself to her older sister Melissa.

As for Blair, she had moved back to California to stay with her Grandma after her mother had suggested that she needed some time away from Rosewood. The brunette had got rid of the blonde streaks in her hair and had calmed down on the drinking and partying. She had changed a lot after loosing her best friend. And as sad as it was, the change for Blair was good.

But her escape from reality had to come to an end at some point.

────༺♡༻────

"You okay?" Blair's mum asked as soon as she stepped back into her childhood room. The walls were painted a light shade of purple and most of the furniture was a pure white.

"Yeah, just thinking." Blair shrugged as her eyes drifted over to the window ledge. Her mind flashed with images of her younger self curled up in it, a walky talky in her hand.

"You miss her." Mrs Parker sighed, placing her manicured hand on her daughter's shoulder. The older woman was worried for her daughter. Blair was like her father. She found it hard to express her emotions, even to the people she treasured the most.

"Everyday."

"Why don't you call your friends? Let them know your back." Cara suggested, knowing how much the other four girls had missed her.

"No. No, I'm fine." Blair shook her head. "Promise."

"You were inseparable, I'm sure you can sort things out."

"Mum!" Noah shouted from downstairs. "Can you help me with this?!"

Cara gave the Parker girl an encouraging smile and a gentle kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

. ˚ . ✿ 。 ˚ .

Later that day Blair joined her younger sister, Everly at Rosewood Mall. The two had always been the closest, only a year separating the two. Everly had been overjoyed when she was told that her older sister would be coming home in time for her next school year.

"I know I said I missed you Blair, but that didn't  mean I was signing up to carrying all your bags." Everly said, holding up the two bags in her hands for effect.

"I'm surprised you don't have wrinkles already," Blair started as she took the bags from her younger sister, giving her a grateful smile. "I've been back what- 2 hours, and your already frowning."

"Technically you'll get wrinkles before me." Everly replied, a small smile on her face as she pointed to Blair's hair, he face turning concerned. "Oh my god, is that a grey hair?"